Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hiring a program coder to bypass Hackshield

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring a program coder to bypass Hackshield

I've already posted a similar ad on Maplestory section but I figured maybe the traffic is better here and I'm hoping that botting isn't too different (or too difficult) for the right competent program coder who already has a gig playing out in WoW. I was interested in the possibility of having you as a program coder (and we're aiming to bypass Hackshield for Korean Maplestory.... which is a different challenge from GMS (North American version) if you can deliver. I have a packet analyzer so I sure could use skilled a coder who is competent in programming popular languages game developers use and familiar with typical game security programs (or willing to learn on their own aggressively) that developers use, such as Hackshield and Gameguard. If you like the challenge and you want to be compensated handsomely, find me on skype (tabris7130). Would love to talk to you more about the details if you're interested.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Frosty the Snowman

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,471
Arrow WoW Bots -> Coders Trading

#moved