Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coding service (C#,Java,PHP,C,HTML,CSS) - Bot maker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coding service (C#,Java,PHP,C,HTML,CSS) - Bot maker

Hello epvp comunity,
I want to offer my programming skills.

PHP - 3 years with project and companies website contracts (Own framework) plus MySQL
HTML,CSS - 8 years since young years, making websites for fun and later for companies.
JavaScript - 2 years, plugins and function for web sites/application for companies
C# - 2 years making of desktop application contracts or for own use
AutoIT - 4 years, making some simple bots and utilities (C# is better)

GameMaker (Studio) - 8 years making of small games, later bigger with ten thousands downloads.
- (Include English version - as default)

Unity3D- 1 year, beginning project MMO FPS game for overseas company

League of Legends bot - Software which automatically play game League of Legends, also it was
contract. Bot knows automatically connect into the game, rejoin new connection, moving in game
(walking/running), to end of the current game/match.

UltraBot (DarkOrbit bot) - Also bot for game DarkOrbit, which know play for player. Software can
killed other NPC, collecting sources, support automatically reconnect, traveling in game, escape
before enemies, repair player ship after exceeding the set limit and other features. (Note: Finally I
not release this software, but only use with my friend for fun)

[Release] ULTRAbot (Closed Beta) - Epvp topic
BTW: I can sell for good price source code.

Lolroyal - Foreign contract for making system of order bounties for online game League of
Legends. System works very simple with order of services, which this page mediate providers and
works like mediator. With this project I personally do not have anything in common, but only making
this system. (Unfortunately, access for orders is only for premium users).

Link -

Company websites - Also I make several company websites, which actually have same base
(framework, OOP and MVC), but differ in a few details, with products or gallery system, but also with
design, which sometime is not much representative. Unfortunately, some companies not pay enough, because extra money I can use for external designer.

I am cheap, just ask

Tags
bot, c#, coding, java