Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scripting job paying $$

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scripting job paying $$

Project Description:
I'm looking to automate a few tedious tasks for an Android game via Blue Stacks (I'm open to other emulators)

I'm looking for it to simply log on to each account ( separate macro for each one I click it once and it opens blue stacks logs in and stops) possibly from an Excel where I can put username and password?

It would also be able to log in to each account consecutively and send resources to a main account ( Simple login, clicks, drag a slider, clicks) I would like it if this can be fully automatic.

Probably the hardest one is to go through the tutorial and level up the buildings to the maximum possible with the provided starting material ( its about level 3-4) the whole tutorial process should take about 5-10 mins if done manually (averaging 7 mins)

The Tutorial is again simple clicking parts of the screen no typing and no random events same thing every time.

I am not aware of what is possible and what is not or additional features that would be possible so we can negotiate on that and price.

An additional thought that would really help is make it so the program will create the account from a set email and each account will go up in an integer eg. , ... with the same password and then add that to the Excel. Once finished with each tutorial it would move on to the next process. Even further than that It could auto verify the e-mail address ( simple verification link click) all e-mails would go to the same place using the "+01,+02" method. All of this would need to be editable so I could update with a different email/password combination.

please PM me or contact on skype:Bigroons