Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking to hire a programmer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to hire a programmer

Im in need of a programmer for a project related to games. And im paying in mile stones and a max of 150$. If you need info on the project PM me i will be happy to reply with the project info.

This is a small project and should be easy and quick to accomplish. Sadly my programming skills are juat not good enought to wrap my head around the project so i am reaching out for experienced programmers.

Thx

Old 08/12/2013, 19:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Look there: .
Please be a bit more informative - you want somebody, not the other way around. Most people wouldn't bother to contact you. Which kind of game related project is it, which language is used?

Old 08/13/2013, 02:02   #3

Project Description:
Alright i play a computer game and the have a anti macro program that pops up randomly.
This program shows you 3 pictures and from there you have to select those 3 same pictures from a list of 5 or 6 different pictures.

What the program should do:

- Run in the background and not prevent me from using the computer for other things.
- Should automaticly detect when the game popsup a anti macro screen.
- Should check the 3 images given and select then from the list of pictures.
- Should allow me to tun my own scripts using a other program
Old 08/16/2013, 22:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Absent - please ask someone else

elite*gold: 46590
Received Thanks: 25,078
Arrow General Coding -> Coders Trading

#moved

« [AutoIT] Wettbewerb Voting Bot | [SUCHE]Live Ticker »

Similar Threads
LOOKING TO HIRE EU D1+ Booster
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Too many people asking for a boost on the EU side has forced me to consider hiring a EU booster. You will probably be the only one working for me. Skype: lpuniversity http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2575826-proboost-challenger-booster-coach-lfw.html that is my thread
[NA] 2.2K ELO boosting for hire!
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player and can win 90% of my games under 2000 elo with ease. I work at a very fast rate and can easily gain 100+ elo a day on your account if you so wish. 10$ per 100 elo 0-1000 15$ per 100 elo 1000-1200 20$ per 100 elo 1200-1400 25$ per 100 elo 1400-1700 30$ per 100 elo 1700-2000 I...
Looking To Hire Coder
05/10/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys I am trying to get the attention of a Dekaron coder who can successfully bypass xigncode to assist me in coding another xigncode GameHi game. I am not sure what section to put this in but please PM me if you can bypass Xigncode and are interested in coding for me. Thanks! My e-mail is listed in profile as well
[GM]Sephie for hire
11/29/2010 - Shaiya - 19 Replies
Heya guys, I've worked on a few servers as GS and GM. I have a good knowledge of the game as I have played original server for about 2-3 years now. The last server I played as a GM closed down for several reasons. I tried to create my own server but it hasn't gone too well so I'm offering my services to any Shaiya servers as a or . You can fine me on Skype at s3phy87 add me to talk more about me and my skills ^_^
Botters look here, need someone for hire
05/09/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hi, I've been a member here for a while, I just decided to use a different username incase someone from QO sees this. I'm interested in a program, tool, script, whatever, to answer the anti bot questions on Qonquer Online. If anyone knows of a tool that is already out there or knows how to create one, please let me know. I will pay USD for someone to help me out, Thanks -Kyle