Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] 2.2K ELO boosting for hire!

Discussion on [NA] 2.2K ELO boosting for hire! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] 2.2K ELO boosting for hire!

I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player and can win 90% of my games under 2000 elo with ease. I work at a very fast rate and can easily gain 100+ elo a day on your account if you so wish.

10$ per 100 elo 0-1000
15$ per 100 elo 1000-1200
20$ per 100 elo 1200-1400
25$ per 100 elo 1400-1700
30$ per 100 elo 1700-2000

I Only use paypal.
Email me if you are interested at octillery @live.ca
Email me your current elo and the elo you would like me to get you to.
From there price, paying time, and other info will be exchanged.

here is proof.
Old 07/24/2012, 18:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any skype?
Old 07/24/2012, 19:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you an email.

Tags
boost, elo, game, league, legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skip Hire
06/04/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
SkippyHire.com one of UK’s largest skip hire providers with skips of all sizes available to both the trade and public throughout the UK. We provide a friendly, professional, reliable service and our team has over 15 years experience in the skip hire business. For more information please click here.
Looking To Hire Coder
05/10/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys I am trying to get the attention of a Dekaron coder who can successfully bypass xigncode to assist me in coding another xigncode GameHi game. I am not sure what section to put this in but please PM me if you can bypass Xigncode and are interested in coding for me. Thanks! My e-mail is listed in profile as well
[GM]Sephie for hire
11/29/2010 - Shaiya - 19 Replies
Heya guys, I've worked on a few servers as GS and GM. I have a good knowledge of the game as I have played original server for about 2-3 years now. The last server I played as a GM closed down for several reasons. I tried to create my own server but it hasn't gone too well so I'm offering my services to any Shaiya servers as a or . You can fine me on Skype at s3phy87 add me to talk more about me and my skills ^_^
Botters look here, need someone for hire
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi, I've been a member here for a while, I just decided to use a different username incase someone from QO sees this. I'm interested in a program, tool, script, whatever, to answer the anti bot questions on Qonquer Online. If anyone knows of a tool that is already out there or knows how to create one, please let me know. I will pay USD for someone to help me out, Thanks -Kyle