You know, I really wish I knew about this site back when this post was made =/ Lol I played for a few years then quit for 2 =/
Really would've helped
Also kinda answers my questions on if each of them are randomly chosen to have mets in them and stuff or if they randomly choose the time or player that gets them during which kill o.o -Puts too much time into thinking about random useless stuff-
----
Quote:
Originally Posted by rewlin
A lil cut and paste, rubber stamping, masking, blurring, layering, and overlain, and I think by George I got. The mini-map now looks best when zoomed, and you can get all the way across without your character icon landing in the water zones. Somehow I still can't believe the developers of the game never tested that map; never noticed it wasn't complete.
=/ isn't that some of where they have islands now? lol Idr that much about old Co anymore because it's been so long. All I remember is there was actually a point where CO didn't have ninjas, enlighten, mentors, steeds, fans or towers and all of that stuff xD
fantastic +K dude, tbh I was going to do my own edits for mini maps so downloaded yours for insparation...........im not going to bother, these are perfect.
Minimaps 06/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies i just want to start by saying THIS IS NOT MINE, I JUST FOUND IT AND I FORGOT WHO UPLOADED IT so now we can start, i found this and i don't really remember, i do not/will not take credit for its creation. so here
this is a file that contains the locations of squamas/helps out with 2nd reborn area/finding portals around and ect.
but if you like you can give me a thanks ;)
co minimaps 03/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies hi! i downloaded the modified minimaps, but i forgot to backup the original datas! can anyone upload all original minimaps?
thanx ^^
Minimaps 01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies I need a zip file with all the minimaps from co. I posted on here and got one before from some guy who had a site named CoFusion or something, but his site is like all dead. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I just need a few more minimaps to edit for my guidebook to be completed MUAHAHAHA!!!
changes in minimaps 07/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies hi all,
i made some changes in minimaps indicating the exact locations of nps, etc... but it doesn't reflect the changes in game...
btw it is the data/minmaps folders
anyone with experience can help me out? just give me some guide i will try it out myself. thanks