A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Rising Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Minimaps 06/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies i just want to start by saying THIS IS NOT MINE, I JUST FOUND IT AND I FORGOT WHO UPLOADED IT so now we can start, i found this and i don't really remember, i do not/will not take credit for its creation. so here
this is a file that contains the locations of squamas/helps out with 2nd reborn area/finding portals around and ect.
but if you like you can give me a thanks ;)
co minimaps 03/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies hi! i downloaded the modified minimaps, but i forgot to backup the original datas! can anyone upload all original minimaps?
thanx ^^
Minimaps 01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies I need a zip file with all the minimaps from co. I posted on here and got one before from some guy who had a site named CoFusion or something, but his site is like all dead. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I just need a few more minimaps to edit for my guidebook to be completed MUAHAHAHA!!!
changes in minimaps 07/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies hi all,
i made some changes in minimaps indicating the exact locations of nps, etc... but it doesn't reflect the changes in game...
btw it is the data/minmaps folders
anyone with experience can help me out? just give me some guide i will try it out myself. thanks