Discussion on [PhotoShop GUIDE] Editing weapon glows! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
Originally posted by Diogren@Jan 3 2007, 04:15 Ok quick question about this. I edited the glow and now it looks all pixelized and nothing like the original glow but a different color. I've done it before right, but I had to reformat and the .dds saver thing isn't the same this time. I'll post a screenie if needed. Just need help.
Originally posted by Diogren@Jan 3 2007, 04:15 Ok quick question about this. I edited the glow and now it looks all pixelized and nothing like the original glow but a different color. I've done it before right, but I had to reformat and the .dds saver thing isn't the same this time. I'll post a screenie if needed. Just need help.
hmm.... sometimes i also get some effects that is all screwed up.. maybe u edited some things that
is not compatible with the effects?
@TT_TT
dude.. do u know where the "star of accuracy" effect is? or anyone?
and here's my 1st edit of ss.. feel free... its just a simple edit.. nothing special
its like the flowers are burning.. and i just change the sword.. nothing else
just place the "7.dds" in c3/effect/sword-l and the "1.dds" in the c3/effect/flyflower
Originally posted by TT_TT+Jan 3 2007, 18:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TT_TT @ Jan 3 2007, 18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pokey2@Jan 3 2007, 18:08 Tripple post FTW.
Do you reckon this would be easy even for a guy who sucks at photoshop? (i.e. me) I'm really interested in editting some effects :P
Lol i started with guides like this. Everything is easy in photoshop, just if you not real good at it make backup folders incase you screw up. [/b][/quote]
Excellent, Ill give it a shot ^^
Originally posted by TT_TT@Jan 3 2007, 18:53 Oh i think i said it in my guide. DO NOT! edit the colored boxes before editing the main file and testing it on your co.
star / SOA im pretty sure its called hitstar try looking that and tell me if it is or not =X
EDIT: Nice SS, its just that i think theres not enough flowers. archer with sword FTW XD
ehhh dude hitstar is not SOA, but nvm that... tnx
and the flowers are burning, thats why there's few of them.. lol
u should see what i did with my FB.. ahaha awesome
[Guide] Another way of pk2 editing your weapon 10/02/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 31 Replies I posted a tutorial like this earlier.
but it has no screenshots. but i cant find it.
i guess the mods moved or deleted it x (.
Well, i decided to make a new one.
sorry i made a second thread about this tutorial.
uhm.
i found a new of pk2 editing ur weapon..
when editing using a hex editor, ur edited weapon will return to normal everytime joymax patch their media.pk2/add a new item. but with this way, the item u edited will remain that way until u decided to return it to nomal.
everything guide about casual(dds editing with photoshop cs3 patched & dds plugins :) 05/23/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies hey every one its me again alot of ppl asked me how i edit so i made afull guide about casual edits andd there is links for all programmes u need
first:there is photoshop cs3 cracked wont need crack or activation so just set it up
second:there is a nvedia plug in for photoshop make it lunch dds files directly so no stubid converter needed
thirds: there is alink for dds converte little programmes if u dont want 2 u se photo shop :)
*Diabloslayer made acasual editing guide iam just here 2...