This is my first time editing halos, i hope i did not do to bad of a job lol.
if anyone would like to use them i will post the download links, im still learning how to do anything client related its a slow process but its a start, took a break from coding some stuff and made these.
NOTE: i included the screen shots of the Top Halos for all 5 classes
let me know what you all think, im by no means a photoshop/client editor when it comes to stuff like this but im learning.
Halo MCC (Steam version) Halo 3 and Halo Reach Aimlock (Looking to hire a coder) 05/17/2022 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies Hello. My name is AJ. I'm new here but I am a big Halo fan. Quite frankly tho, I'm getting tired of fighting try hards lol. I have a huge passion for Halo and a while back there was 2 public providers that offered "Chairs" for MCC on Halo 3 and Reach. However... Sadly those providers just sorta shut it down. Probably because publicly, they weren't making much money I guess? Or maybe they got targeted by the DEVS. Not sure.
I been waiting for ages to see if it would ever come back but there...