Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Back to simple recoloring things. this is for TC.

Discussion on Back to simple recoloring things. this is for TC. within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Back to simple recoloring things. this is for TC.

Will be added to my server soon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] Creating Gear From Scratch (not recoloring)
09/16/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 10 Replies
Has anyone ever tried (or succeeded?) in creating gear from scratch? I know shaiya uses DDS files (which you edit to recolor) for visuals, ANI files for the animation, and some other files (not sure what they do) to create the gear, and i'm fairly sure it's possible to create gear from scratch but I haven't seen it done. Any light that can be shed on this topic is greatly appreciated.
Re-design/Recoloring Item Mall
09/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
My topic was deleted without warning instead of moving but yea 50% was my bad so lets carry on, Im re-designing/recolor item malls, A simple recolor(and server logo on it) costs a "thank" Professional redesign might cost a few elite*gold coins. samples comming soon!
Recoloring does not kick in
07/09/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I gonna try to keep as good English as I can! (I've not sleept for about 1 day now) Ok so I tryed to recolor the backpack icon in the Interface and when I put it into game it does not like kick in, It have not changed color at all even tho they are save file type and on the same place. I have looked in the hole saf now and its the only backpack file. Anyone know what is wrong? :handsdown: I'm very happy if anyone know whats the problem ^-^ (I've been fighting whit this backpack for 2 hrs...