Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File dbc to ini and ini to dbc

Discussion on File dbc to ini and ini to dbc within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
File dbc to ini and ini to dbc

Saludos cordiales
A partir del parche 5127 como habrán notado muchos conquer a modificado su estructura y algunos inis ya no usa es el aso de los archivos “armor.ini”, “3DEffect.ini”, …. En su lugar utiliza los archivos llamados “armor.dbc”, “3DEffect.dbc”, … cuando inicia conquista estos archivos son juntados en uno solo llamado “c3.wdb” y luego todos los archivos “dbc” son borrados,
Como estoy desarrollando un server quise a agregar nuevas ropas y corregir algunos otros, de ese modo decidí hacer un pequeńo programa para poder convertir de “ini” a “dbc” y de “dbc” a “ini”, para que de ese modo me sea mas fácil pode agregar nuevas cosas o modificar las que ya están
Por el momento solo puedo editar archivos “armor.ini” y “armor.dbc”, aun lo estoy probando pero he decidido compartirlo con todos ustedes
1 tener instalado visual basic 2008
2 hacer una copia de seguridad del archivo “c3.wdb” (esta dentro de la carpeta ini)
3 hacer copia de seguridad de los archivos “armor.dbc” y “armor.ini”
Les incluyo el proyecto de ese modo podrán agregar las demás estructuras, recuerden que “armor.dbc”, “3DEffect.dbc”, … cada archivo maneja una estructura diferente asi que es necesario un trato diferente para cada archivo

Saludos

descargue aqui

Best regards
From the 5127 patch and have noticed many to conquer changed its structure and some inis longer use is associated files "armor.ini", "3DEffect.ini" .... Instead it uses the files called "armor.dbc", "3DEffect.dbc" ... when you start conquering these files are gathered into one called "c3.wdb" then all files "dbc" are deleted,
As I am developing a server wanted to add new clothing and correct some others, thus I decided to make a small program to convert the "ini" to "dbc" and "dbc" to "ini", so that way I pode easier to add new things or change the already
At the moment I can only edit files "armor.ini" and "armor.dbc", even what I'm trying but I decided to share with you all
1 to have installed Visual Basic 2008
2 Make a backup of the file "c3.wdb" (this in the ini folder)
3 backup files "armor.dbc" and "armor.ini"
They include the project in this way may add other structures, remember that "armor.dbc", "3DEffect.dbc" ... each file handles a different structure so that different treatment is required for each file

download
Thanks
7 Users

Tags
armor.dbc, c3.wdb, dbc