Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates > CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Conquer Online Character Creation - 5017 Client

Discussion on [Release] Conquer Online Character Creation - 5017 Client within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release] Conquer Online Character Creation - 5017 Client

Hello, i release this design since i was working on a private server using the 5017 client but we changed client version for many reason.
I actually had way different plans when i started on this but like i said, we changed the client version so i finished the design real quik cuz i tought well maybe some other people might use it, i will deff release a 2nd design if i see that there is need for more and then i'll actually take some time to finish what i started.
Well its not what i wanted as a end result like i said but its worth releasing it since in my opinion its still better then the basic 5017 character creation.

I know its all red, and the rest of the client is blue, thats why i decided to re-design the rest of the client to and i will release it on epvp once im done.

OLD Character Creation:

NEW Character Creation: (uploaded in jpg paint quallity on accicent, to lazy to change but the design is clear just gfx are a bit lower but the .dds file for the client is fine.)

Keep in mind that this is just a .dds file, cant use flash or anything here...

Im not sure if this is the right place releasing here but since this is for Private servers only, and website's for private servers have also been released within this section.
So if im correct, this is the right place since its for pservers only.

GUIDE:
Place files in Conquer 2 > Data > Main
Attached Files
File Type: rar Character Creation.rar (1.02 MB, 407 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2015, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 67
Looks **** <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2015, 17:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Looks **** <3
You always know what to say to cheer me up ! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2015, 18:07   #4

elite*gold: 67
Okay, here's another one: Wrong Section.

Should be here:
Old 04/07/2015, 18:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Okay, here's another one: Wrong Section.

Should be here:
like i said on skype, f**k you xd!

nahh but seriously bro... readup xD this is a pserver only release, cant use this on retail co...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2015, 18:27   #6

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax.GFX View Post
like i said on skype, f**k you xd!

nahh but seriously bro... readup xD this is a pserver only release, cant use this on retail co...
Doesn't change the fact that it is an graphical edit of the client.
Old 04/07/2015, 18:33   #7

right ofcourse, like i said "im not sure of this is the right place" mods can move this around for sure, thx for replying and letting me know if this was the right place or not to post this.
Thanks
1 User