Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Adding New maps in co.

Discussion on [Guide] Adding New maps in co. within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 01/31/2014, 17:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
AnyOne has a Working Link for CrazyToa Client??
try torrent links
Old 02/01/2014, 17:54   #17

finally
i find one
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2021, 19:41   #18

im try to add old TwinCity map with new ID and also i edit puzzel and other files to be not duplicates like: 1-newplain to 2-newplain, client side and source side GameMap.dat and to folder where maps are like: 1002.map <<< (new TC), i add from old source 1002.map renamed 1324.map. but when i enter the game and use comand to teleport:
@ 1324 444 444 or other coords.... game client crash i mean instant stop and desapeard screen but the server run without an error ..... please can some one help me
Thanks for the time.!!!
Old 01/17/2022, 05:52   #19

is there away to add old TwinCity to new conquer sources 66+ like Old TwinCity with new map ID cuz i try every thing you mentioned up and i edit from CLIENT to SERVER. when i try to teleport on map i add game client automatic close ....
please people give me a link with tutorial or some info
Thanks.!!
Old 01/17/2022, 10:34   #20

Received Thanks: 1,565
Conquer 3.0 maps have a slightly different structure compared to the 2.0 maps, you would need to convert them back 2.0 map formats, then they will work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2022, 18:32   #21

ok thanks for info.!!