Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIVINE HARE OR FIXED FIRE!!!!

Discussion on DIVINE HARE OR FIXED FIRE!!!! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation DIVINE HARE OR FIXED FIRE!!!!

could someone make a mod for divine hare (elementary) or fixed fire, or did i miss a thread that already had it? help me out PLEASE
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2008, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Give a tip and i see what i can do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2008, 09:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
.i.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
divine hare
08/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
divine hare for LOTF anyone have
Divine Hare Leveller
04/27/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
First Post, First Contribution Right. Ive made a Skill Leveller and A Stamina Skill Leveller Which Ive put inside the .Rar, Along With the DH leveller, They all have Readme Files And Their Seperate Folders. zerowaitingtime.com Version 1.1 changes: -fixed a bug where sometimes When clicking the Button to change you back it done it slightly early. -Added a few reminders on start And put Creater Name AND that its property of elitepvpers.com - Sometimes the Stamina Would be a second Out,...
Divine Hare for Reborns
11/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I come to you with another question. Can all reborns learn and use divine hare? Or just those who were once a water tao?
Divine Hare lvler
07/01/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
hey ppl, this is my second macro and post. its a divine hare lvler it can also train stamina transformations (if any else). hope u like it PS remember to start out with full stamina and the rest of info on how to use is in Read me file
divine hare on speed
12/08/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
:D ok this is a noob thing but u gonna need a rb if u got a rb thts water tro wit divine hare and cyclone u get divine hare ready then u wait till u can use cyclon the u can get from tc to bi in 15 seconds and so on without usin conductress