Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help Trojan fire circle

Discussion on Need Help Trojan fire circle within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help Trojan fire circle

guys can some 1 plz tell me how to get rid of the fire circle thing around lvl 120 tros. thanks how do i change nado effects to look like thunder so when there is like 40 ppl nadoing then i might have a bright chance of not going blind again... thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fire circle caster
12/01/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 6 Replies
A simple macro. Hold down the right mouse button with fire circle as the active skill and it should cast fire circle continuosly without mana waste. Let go to stop.
Fire Circle.
08/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Where and how to upgrade fire circle fastest way ?
SV fire circle
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi i got a copy of scropt vessel of a friend but i cant get it to do fire circle it works perfect with nado i even set timeing to 4 seconds but still doesnt work could u help me
Fire Circle / Inferno
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone have any edited files of Fire Circle or Inferno or any Fire skill besides Tornado? im lookin for a fire circle like this one .... if u have, plz upload it.....thnx