Helping people is one thing, releasing a nice source will just damage the community even more than it already is.
Correction...
Releasing a nice source that has features coded will just damage the community even more.
GOOD base sources are a gem for those learning to code. Problem is everyone is too stuck up their own ***** to do anything but lotf/coemu.
I mean I love(d) coemu for a LONG time... but it's not something you should EVER plan on using other than as a very, very basic introduction to servers. It teaches so many bad coding practices and in the long run may actually set you BACKWARD in programming. Lotf is the same but 100x worse.
Sometimes it seems like Thunder Clap or Shockwave don't hit for peanuts, whereas on other pulls, I can glue things to myself. Part of it might simply be the shock of going from well-geared in ICC epics at 80 to poorly geared in quest greens and blues at 84, but I definitely think threat issues are pretty widespread for the class right now. Still, I'm going to reserve final judgment until 85. (Also, they went and dropped beta build 12942, but that doesn't seem to have many consequences for tank warriors.)So that means we go back to the lore. We had lots of votes for specific characters last time, so in an effort to give folks what they want; here are more famous or infamous warriors in the WOW. Rather than trying to hit both factions, this time we'll look at the notable warriors of the night elves. Feel free to suggest which race you'd like to see get the spotlight next; I'm leaning toward tauten or trolls, but I can be swayed.
Sometimes it seems like Thunder Clap or Shockwave don't hit for peanuts, whereas on other pulls, I can glue things to myself. Part of it might simply be the shock of going from well-geared in ICC epics at 80 to poorly geared in quest greens and blues at 84, but I definitely think threat issues are pretty widespread for the class right now. Still, I'm going to reserve final judgment until 85. (Also, they went and dropped beta build 12942, but that doesn't seem to have many consequences for tank warriors.)So that means we go back to the lore. We had lots of votes for specific characters last time, so in an effort to give folks what they want; here are more famous or infamous warriors in the WOW. Rather than trying to hit both factions, this time we'll look at the notable warriors of the night elves. Feel free to suggest which race you'd like to see get the spotlight next; I'm leaning toward tauten or trolls, but I can be swayed.
MAN I NEED GOLD IN WOW BLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FOR 1$ AND ME GEF DP OK OR NO
Okay I used this Source but couldn't find the word.cs almost like it did not exist on my computer and when I try to login the The Newest Co Server Command Prompt says Invalid Server name...
Okay I used this Source but couldn't find the word.cs almost like it did not exist on my computer and when I try to login the The Newest Co Server Command Prompt says Invalid Server name...
Did you open the .csproj file?
The world.cs file should be there if not you have deleted it by accident.
Ifnot use the search function and find the name od the server and change that name that will solve the "invalid server name" issue
You mean the UserFile? it says NewestCoServer.csproj for some reason my Visual Studio won't open that... and I did find the world.cs in a zipped folder but no where in there unzipped folders in the source itself and also I'm not using the 127.0.0.1 ip would that make a difference?
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165 09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
About 5165 source! 02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies I saw a lot of guides about how to make a pserver with 5165 source patch but.... I have a problem when i try to log in on my server.... simply....it doesn't log in................When I try to log in I get the message
source 5165 01/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies I want be a good source 5165 and be fully
Help 5165 source! 12/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies I got problem that i cant run 5165 source.
So if i try to run NewestCOServer.exe ill get this:
http://i46.tinypic.com/14wwvuc.jpg
I have Net.framework v3.5 .
And if i try to Debugg in the NewestCOServer project file
ill get this:
http://i46.tinypic.com/fejaf4.jpg
Source 5165 12/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies hey all pleas i need source 5165
pleas all