Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Busy

Discussion on [Release] Busy within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Busy

My internet is broken and i dont know when it will be fixed so i can't release my codes from my computer but i will post few codes im working on when my internet is fixed..

SpecialArea

with level 120-125-130-135-140-145-150 mobs. 6 spawns with 4 mobs and 1 boss. All drop items (quest) which you need to get a reward at SpecialArea Rewarder.

VIParea

which you can enter only if you are VIP level 6 or 4th reborn. If you try enter and you are NOT 4th reborn or VIP level 6 you will automaticly get 300 pk pts and a system message says that you tried to delude yourself into VIParea.

VIPbuy

Buy your VIP level from VIPbuy.

Untouched land

Enter untouched land and fight the mighty beasts, find the Mighty stone and enter DemonPalace and fight Demoniac!

Thats just few quests i have been working on but i make like 1-2 quest each day so will be much more in my release when i get my internet back

SpecialArea 90% done
VipArea 50% done (need to place out more npcs)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2010, 00:33   #2

wait to post them untill ur internet is fixed.
Old 04/18/2010, 21:12   #3

elite*gold: 111
These are all done in a split secound.
All you need is an if statement, ex:
if (MyChar.Status == VIPStatusnumber)

and then an else statement to make something happen if the requierments are not fulfilled.
A pretty useless release even if you do put it up.

For the rest, just set it up so they get teleported to a certain map. And for the "VIPBuy" all you have to do is change the players status to the vipstatus and perhaps charge the player some cps for it.
Old 04/19/2010, 00:44   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
These are all done in a split secound.
All you need is an if statement, ex:
if (MyChar.Status == VIPStatusnumber)
Or you can just make a new definition?
public byte VIP;