owner of conquer 3? realy? wow, guess i best say, ur source is pretty much complete... i mean playable... not complete... i know this coz i was talking to one of u guys once :P
ur source isn't complete lol, and i reckon that glide skill is **** house =D
Really!?!?! I don't care about snow anymore CO 3.0 is not up anymore also Snow blocked me on msn for Emme making up a load of **** apprently I was trying to "Hack" snow and everything and that was JUST becuase Emma was *Jelious* of me being 1 of the owners for CO 3.0
PS: Snow please unblock me! and honestly I am 14 you think I could hack ur pc LOL! put it this way, The day I learn to take control of a pc is the day I die!
you go kick all players 30 min in 30 min because they get overpower...
go learn first -.-
in all servers i play 5165 ppl get overpower in 20 min kill player or killing guards...
Good point. If you were to play on my server you wouldn't be able to get overpowered, other thing...
#Epic fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalConquer
on my server its fine unless u use wepon master 0.0
or reborn but i fixed the reborn overpower .
and on weapon master im designing a timer so people can upgrade all their weapons and if its been more than 30seconds since the last weapon upgrade then it dc's them. i think its a simple fix even though it seems annoying -.-
#Epic fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitus2
Hello gangsta119.
On my server I have the same problem with the fencing master, you must disconnect and reconnect to the damage of the item are no longer bugé.
With your code it is automatically disconnected, but it's enough for players to click on the cross in the dialog box after you level up the item so they can enjoy the bugs without being disconnected ...
Do you have a solution?
Otherwise thank you for the code and sorry for my English.
Hey , Thnx for the bug help , the weapon master works fine . But if i want to add the Vote npc (changed the codes added them) , i can't open my Newestcoserver (windows keep giving error's) could you please tell me whats going on here
Almost thnx
Greets
Synergie x
EDIT :
Snow i added you on msn , if thats maybe Usefull
Snow blocks everyone becuase he belive everyone and he is VERY *gullible ?* I mean like Emme says "Paralyzer is going to try and hack you" he will go "Ok I will have nothing to do with him" and then lets say somebody like decker said "he wants to hack you" he would of still said "Lemme block him!" so no point untill Emma that f****** b****** gets jelious.
You cannot #Report me for swearing becuase I only said 1 letter of each word so....
Snow blocks everyone becuase he belive everyone and he is VERY *gullible ?* I mean like Emme says "Paralyzer is going to try and hack you" he will go "Ok I will have nothing to do with him" and then lets say somebody like decker said "he wants to hack you" he would of still said "Lemme block him!" so no point untill Emma that f****** b****** gets jelious.
You cannot #Report me for swearing becuase I only said 1 letter of each word so....
[RELEASE] Fixed 5165 Source 07/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies Hello.
I found this source on another forum so I don't know if it has been released here or not.
Credits go to TheHunter
Fixed:
Download:
[Release] Proficiency God 5165! Fixed-Must See! 07/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies Okay so I got bored and I started to fiddle around with my server till I found my old 5095 source that contained the original proficiency god(well close to it or almost like it lol...) so I decided to get walmartboi to help me and he did and he helped me with the base and even more of the code...he deserves at lease 80% of credits so thank him! I converted everything else, he helped me convert the NPC actions of the NPC. I am sharing it now with you guys since I know you will like this! and...
[Release]My fixed 5165 06/12/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Many add ons and bug fixes which include....
Dis City map with mobs this can be accessed from the TCTeleporter also added Lab 1 -4 this can be accessed from the normal npc that would send you there.
Npcs I added:
Talisman Seller npc (Sells GoldCups, Pent. Amulets etc)
Halo npcs
Mount Officer (skills) and Steed + npcs
Bless npc