Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Downloads] Clients and Patches

Discussion on [Downloads] Clients and Patches within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,864
[Downloads] Clients and Patches

Introduction
Took me a while to get this ready again. This thread contains downloads for common / popular client versions. If a version is not listed below, you may patch up to the desired version or request that a client version is added. Use to hook the client to connect to your private server / proxy. Requires to decompress archives.

Clients

Patches / Installs
Patches and installs can also be found through my cloud drive:

Mirrors
turk55:
LetterX:
Patches:

Related Clients

Conclusion
You may also use to backup my cloud drive and make copies. If you have a mirror, feel free to share below and I'll add it to our mirrors list. Also, I downloaded all of the patches. That way, you can keep your patch mirror up to date in the event that mine isn't. Have fun, and if you have any problems with a client, let me know.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/29/2017, 11:48   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 414/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,197
#pinned
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2017, 18:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Spirited. I know you probably have bigger fish to fry but I was wondering if I could possibly ask you a few questions in regards to hosting private servers. If so please contact me on my email;

Many thanks,
Nikola
Old 10/31/2017, 06:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jett94 View Post
Spirited. I know you probably have bigger fish to fry but I was wondering if I could possibly ask you a few questions in regards to hosting private servers. If so please contact me on my email;

Many thanks,
Nikola
This seems to have become more of a problem over time with people attempting to stalk me on social media and spam my email just to contact me (you didn't, so you're fine). It's very annoying, otherwise. I created a way for people to contact me through my now automated email / spam filter system. Follow the steps in my signature.
Old 08/12/2019, 09:49   #5

Sticky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2019, 20:32   #6

Curious, has anyone else been having issues with the .7z downloads? This has never given me an issue - My WinDefender is disabled + I've tried manipulating Chrome's settings for download blocks.. but all of your clients in .7z format are blocking as viruses (on Chrome's behalf). Last week they downloaded fine. Any idea?
Old 09/04/2019, 05:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
Curious, has anyone else been having issues with the .7z downloads? This has never given me an issue - My WinDefender is disabled + I've tried manipulating Chrome's settings for download blocks.. but all of your clients in .7z format are blocking as viruses (on Chrome's behalf). Last week they downloaded fine. Any idea?
Can you post a picture? I'm not getting any errors like that. I'm using Chrome 76.
Do you see the same issue from other devices?
Old 09/04/2019, 20:29   #8

Just tried to download at work with Windows Defender active and no errors :/
Quote:
Versão 76.0.3809.132 (Versão oficial) 32 bits
Old 09/04/2019, 20:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Can you post a picture? I'm not getting any errors like that. I'm using Chrome 76.
Do you see the same issue from other devices?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Just tried to download at work with Windows Defender active and no errors :/

I'm not sure why it was doing that, but I completely disabled windefender (web downloads/apps/etc) and it passed. Not sure what changed from week to week but something was awry. Nonetheless, it seems to have fixed for now.

can't get this to embed but that's what it was showing before disabling all protection
Old 09/05/2019, 00:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
I'm not sure why it was doing that, but I completely disabled windefender (web downloads/apps/etc) and it passed. Not sure what changed from week to week but something was awry. Nonetheless, it seems to have fixed for now.

can't get this to embed but that's what it was showing before disabling all protection
Ah, you said all downloads. Client 5017 is a special case. Conquer.exe had a false positive on that patch that makes antivirus programs go crazy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 23:29   #11

Exclamation Hmm.. I'm missing something I know it

So ive been trying to find a Client version 6300+ or 6300-6352
At first I tried the 6090 link you have in this thread and tried to run the conquer.exe to see if it was working with the normal server functions and I got this error
So that's one thing next after that failure I had in my collection a conquer file version 5909 full client exe so I installed that and ran conquer.exe to see if it would be able to load up first regularly then after with the and it worked, only it wouldn't connect to the source... so that is another thing.(I figured it to be some client error) Second I then Updated the 5909 Client with your client patches and even the patches on co.99 still got that same error as the first error above. I am trying to connect to a public source version of 6300 but finding a working client of that version has panned out to be rather difficult. So I'm both letting you know to look into that if you don't already know and also am asking for help. I'm looking forward to a response, I have TeamViewer & Discord for anyone willing to help.

Thanks Elitepvpers,
Nemiic
Old 03/25/2020, 03:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykaio1 View Post
So ive been trying to find a Client version 6300+ or 6300-6352
At first I tried the 6090 link you have in this thread and tried to run the conquer.exe to see if it was working with the normal server functions and I got this error
So that's one thing next after that failure I had in my collection a conquer file version 5909 full client exe so I installed that and ran conquer.exe to see if it would be able to load up first regularly then after with the and it worked, only it wouldn't connect to the source... so that is another thing.(I figured it to be some client error) Second I then Updated the 5909 Client with your client patches and even the patches on co.99 still got that same error as the first error above. I am trying to connect to a public source version of 6300 but finding a working client of that version has panned out to be rather difficult. So I'm both letting you know to look into that if you don't already know and also am asking for help. I'm looking forward to a response, I have TeamViewer & Discord for anyone willing to help.

Thanks Elitepvpers,
Nemiic
You can't run the clients from conquer.exe. You need to download and use the launcher that I have included in the thread. It's the third sentence in the first paragraph. If you continue to have issues, let me know. If you're using a very high level source though, I think most servers use a separate hook to bypass the new password cipher. Follow the instructions that came with the server if that's the case. If you got it from another forum or something, then I can't help you.
Old 07/31/2020, 13:05   #13

Clients

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2021, 01:33   #14

thx too much bro