i alaways like your works, i mean i wait to see your best works.
alaways proffessional things.
sorry for littel grammer.
I appreciate the kind words... but don't expect anything new from me. I still maintain actively, but I likely won't release anything new to the community. It's up to members like pintinho12 to continue and evolve my work at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by majd0004
guys its never too late..i start learning programming and c# in hope to learn it well..and have my own little server..and be the GM that i wish i could have before..
pure classic - lwo rate - gears are relitve to other gears so...
no pay to win..get gud or die trying...i will pay for vps/host cost..i will fuel the server when redey in passion..
thx pintinho12 , Spirited , pro4never and many others members i see their names always writting coments on how to and why this and that
I'm using WorldConquer V3, does anyone have the LoginServer.xml/GameServer.xml and sql? They aren't included on the git.
I don't think anybody will have it. I think I didn't release it to public and I don't have the files for this source anymore (it was a failure, the repository only exists for packet structure research)
Good morning, afternoon or evening first of all.
I have been working on this source for about a month and I have managed to solve several things that I have found and modify others that I wanted differently.
An excellent job man congratulations is very good.
Now yes, I have found several errors that I have not been able to solve and at the moment there are two portals that when I cross them they leave me connecting to the server and the other is the coordinates when disconnecting in some cities or map when disconnecting and connecting again I appear in dragon, For example, the maps of the quests of Caja Luna, and Isla de Ave.
I don't know if you can give me a hand with that and give me an idea of where to go to modify it.
Good morning, afternoon or evening first of all.
I have been working on this source for about a month and I have managed to solve several things that I have found and modify others that I wanted differently.
An excellent job man congratulations is very good.
Now yes, I have found several errors that I have not been able to solve and at the moment there are two portals that when I cross them they leave me connecting to the server and the other is the coordinates when disconnecting in some cities or map when disconnecting and connecting again I appear in dragon, For example, the maps of the quests of Caja Luna, and Isla de Ave.
I don't know if you can give me a hand with that and give me an idea of where to go to modify it.
The issue of the coordinates seems to be related to something that does not update the recordmap_id in the database when the site is changed by NPc or command, it only takes it when using the scroll, do you know how I can fix it? @
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: