Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FixedBlueMouse]5165

Discussion on [FixedBlueMouse]5165 within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FixedBlueMouse]5165

Code:
#region Bluemouse
                            /* Coded by NewDuuDe aka BERGHUIS1 */
                          case 23246345: //General Judd
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(420279, 1))
                                    {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the RoyalSword! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 15));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I don't need anything.", 255));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722513, 1))
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the PinetumPicture! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 16));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I don't need anything.", 255));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thevies stole precious artifacts from the Mansion! The Aster Necklace, Pineturn Picture, and the Royal Sword! We have sent soldiers to trace back the stolen items."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Did you get any clues?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Poor guy.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 15)
                                    {
                                       GC.MyChar.AddItem(720027, 1); //meteorscroll
                                      GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(420279));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 16)
                                    {
                                        GC.MyChar.Silvers += 100000;
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722513));

}

}
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Yeah, the thives were captured, but we did not get back the stolen items. I heard a rumour about Blue Mice, but I cannot leave my post. Could you search for our items in Phoenix Castle?"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Why not ask the thief?", 2));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh, I see", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("I did, but he did not know either. The King will reward handsomely whoever that brings back his precious items. Do you know of the Castle Mine Cave? There is an old miner there, who has spotted one of the mice."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure, I do.", 3));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I am quite busy at the moment, sorry.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Great! The miner has some sort of needle which will assist you in catching the Mouse."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("All right, I will pay him a visit.", 4));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry, but I cannot help you.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thank you very much for your kindness. For any tresure you might retrieve I will award you. Take this item with you to show him that I sendt you."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you, bye.", 255));
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(7228601,1); //Random item
                                }
                              break;
                            }

case 3532542: //Old Miner
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(7228601, 1)) //Random Item
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello! General Judd sent you, eh? Well, if you are planning to capture on of the Blue Mice, you will need a tool which I possess, but it will cost you some precious Gems."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh? What are you charging me?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What the fuck?! What kind of pussy are you? Taking benefit of those who are trying to help others? Get out of my sight!", 255));
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(7228601)); //Same random item.

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What are you staring at?! I am in fact a SENIOR citizen, so back off!"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Someone has got a bit of sand in their vagina I see, well I wont bother you anymore.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You must take use of a Silver or Gold Needle to catch a Blue Mouse. But, I do have the requiered needles. If you want, I can exchange a Silver Needle for a normal DragonGem, and for a Gold Needle I charge a FuryGem."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What is the difference?", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Silver Needle.", 3));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Gold Needle.", 4));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Never mind.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay(""));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("", 33));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700011, 1)) // DragonGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased a Silver Needle! Now go into the Mine Cave and search for a mouse!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you!", 255));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700011));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722510, 1); //Silver Needle
                                        }

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the requiered Gems!"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh, sorry.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700021, 1)) // FuryGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased the Gold Needle! Now then, go and catch that mouse!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you!", 255));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700011));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722511, 1); //Gold Needle
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the requiered Gems!"));
                                    }
                                } 
                               break; 
                            }

case 786822: // BlueMouse
                            {
                            if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722511, 1)) //Gold Needle
                                {
                                GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Oh no! You caught me! Damn, have take this then!"));
                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(420279, 1); //RoyalSword, gives 10 mets.
                                GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722511));

}
                                else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722510, 1)) //Silver Needle
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Oh no! You caught me! Damn, have take this then!"));
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(722513, 1); //PinetumPicture, gives 100k.
                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722510));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hah! You will never catch me!"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh noes!", 255));
                                }
                            }
                        break;
                          }

#endregion

Credits go to Berghius ! Thanks Bergius For you release !
Old 12/06/2009, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 111
I did kinda say in my thread that no1 should make a new thread about this, I also PMed you about it.
Old 12/06/2009, 18:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Ive reported it as a repost.
Old 12/06/2009, 18:18   #4

lol I make new thread with it ..so ? :| that isn't reason to reported me ! I fixed Errors and Post it !
Old 12/06/2009, 18:26   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety.4Girls View Post
lol I make new thread with it ..so ? :| that isn't reason to reported me ! I fixed Errors and Post it !
Should have posted the fixes in the original thread, so that the original poster can update their own thread with your fixes, thats the way it works.
Old 12/06/2009, 18:48   #6

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety.4Girls View Post
It says in the original thread with huge writing not to do this. I also said so when you PMed me, in my reply.
Old 12/06/2009, 19:21   #7

lol yea , but in you thread not all people can find because not much people look at next page and I start new thread to all people
Old 12/06/2009, 19:49   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Theres something called the edit button

#Closed
Closed Thread