Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How To run more than 2000 Privat Server on ur PC

Discussion on [Guide] How To run more than 2000 Privat Server on ur PC within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2009, 04:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
@ .Miles
It is not allowed to speak german without an english translation.
Had to report you, but now you know :P
I know you were just being funny and all but you realize that this is a "German Forums" Correct.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgahed~Co View Post
any ways i tried help yours but ......

none wants to learn O.o
Seriously, you are quite annoying in my opinion.
If you want to help us, release something we need, and please make sure it's not some binary ****.

And seriously, noone wants to learn? Agreed sir, so stop using Binaries and show you want to learn something.

Regards mate.
Some people just can't code , as far as I am care at least he tried and contributed ,even if its for bins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 10:23   #17

thanks but i need for patch 5165

thanks any way

you could be coder
Old 12/09/2009, 16:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
Some people just can't code , as far as I am care at least he tried and contributed ,even if its for bins.
Well, most of us here hate Binaries, and everybody can code simple stuff. It will only take longer, besides Coding is something you should like to do, not only to get a private server.
Old 12/09/2009, 17:25   #19

You hate binary's so you hate him? Thats the mentality of a child.
Old 12/10/2009, 20:59   #20

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
useless.

user is anyway banned.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread