If you're making a second group just copy the Server ip section and repaste with Group2. Just thought you Noobs could use something Noobish. Beats releasing some NPC with 20 or less lines
Press Thanks
Because you know you just learned it Views will Top 1000+ in 10 days or less
Seriously, I'm not even thinking about pressing thanks,
I home some moderator decides to close this thread.
Even a terrible English speaking newbie knows this.
Seriously, I'm not even thinking about pressing thanks,
I home some moderator decides to close this thread.
Even a terrible English speaking newbie knows this.
lmao.. wonder why everyone asked skynight ages ago then he dont know anything but yet he was able to do this. And b4 this post im sure you had you own trouble with it so act suprized . Say Cheese
lmao.. wonder why everyone asked skynight ages ago then he dont know anything but yet he was able to do this. And b4 this post im sure you had you own trouble with it so act suprized . Say Cheese
I had my own trouble with this?
Seriously, I can read.
But seriously you expected this?
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, no idea? Maybe I should fill in my IP here, makes sense.
than when I tried to create a second server.
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, what should I change to make it the second server? Maybe change the N into an Q? Makes a lot of sense again. And now I reached the "Ip1=" what should I fill in? I thought "I ****" but that doesn't work, is it some encryption maybe?
Yes, that's exactly what I thought, how did you know? You must be an Incredible genius. Are you Kanye West by any chance?
I had my own trouble with this?
Seriously, I can read.
But seriously you expected this?
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, no idea? Maybe I should fill in my IP here, makes sense.
than when I tried to create a second server.
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, what should I change to make it the second server? Maybe change the N into an Q? Makes a lot of sense again. And now I reached the "Ip1=" what should I fill in? I thought "I ****" but that doesn't work, is it some encryption maybe?
Yes, that's exactly what I thought, how did you know? You must be an Incredible genius. Are you Kanye West by any chance?
~Bas a.k.a. Gayfish.
Well i see you came and seen it so now i know you know for sure.
you should'nt have even entered the post if you did not care to learn you dork. Glad i could help ya
I try to visit as most threads as I can, and besides, I wasn't sure what this thread was a bout, I didn't think of how to edit the server.dat, since it's seriously baby stuff.
But this ascertains my thoughts of your intelligence level.
I try to visit as most threads as I can, and besides, I wasn't sure what this thread was a bout, I didn't think of how to edit the server.dat, since it's seriously baby stuff.
But this ascertains my thoughts of your intelligence level.
You can't say baby stuff when it comes to Smythe.
Have you seen his most recent release?
Nobility with icon for CoEmu.
Not that many people have that.
I would love to see you code something like that.
Or anything at all for that matter.
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
To most people binary servers are funner because of less bugs.
But the people who run binary servers usually have no skill whatsoever.
Doing binaries is basically just having everything done for you.
Oh big whoop you have to translate, such hard, agonizing work right?
C# takes real skill.
Binaries don't.
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
OH yes, C# is useless. That's why Coders are paid to much. Imagine you want to work for some gaming company what would you say if they ask if you have any experience? "Yes, I had some binaries server, and look at this thread I printed, nice release eh? I'm probably the first that knows how it work, better than all those people creating C# sources such as CoEmu, noobs." I'm sure they'll hire you.
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack No, you just are not bright enough to learn it. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# That's stealing and profiting off of others work...which can have severe consequences. also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper No. There is plenty of information available to have everything (or almost everything) run the way it's supposed to.. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal All that says is this community is full of lazy, unmotivated people who don't want to move forward or progress. .
To note with the "Bootleg way", the "PVP" servers running on binaries have to use NPCs to give you items and silvers/CPs and they don't have commands to create your items (among using commands for other things). If that's the "proper" way, then you're an idiot.
Private Servers are created to rebel against official servers...they tend to form when a large enough group of people are in disgust with official servers...but what good does running the official software as a private server do? Nothing, because you then have everything official has...you're not unique, you're not different...you offer the exact same ****** features. The reason the "top 5" servers are binary is because the players playing it don't have a good choice, again, showing that this community is mostly made up of people who'd prefer to not progress.
[GUIDE] iSro Servers and their IP 03/31/2015 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hello dear e*pvp community!
This is a followup on How to properly use the new Login System
I want to make a list of server names with there IP, so we could find out how to get faster on the servers :D
All of you guys can help me by doing this, and its i actual pretty easy just follow the step below and post what you get here (Server name and ip please :P)
1. Login to a silkroad online server
[Guide]everything about private servers 04/04/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Everything about sjsro
register guide
downloads and more.
writen in html :]
its like a web site guide in ur pc XD
theres a server status that shows you if server on or off , connected to server ip n port.
downloads
Guide for pawning new servers 04/27/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 48 Replies There are 2 ways i know to rule over a server from the start, this one is the archer+fire one, the other is the warrior+water one, ill make it further on.
MADE for this forum and should stay here..
OK. Even though ive only got 1 post, im bored and dont wanna go out cause its friggin cold. And so ill make this guide to see if it helps any of you in any way into getting a new server owned by you in the first weeks, or months, or years?.. I did it this way and it worked, not much effort, only...