If this is Hadeset's source he was asking not to release earlier today this is very dis-respectful.
I'm starting to think that your a pathetic person, trying to get people thank him.
You're telling ImmortalOne not to act the big guy because his post count is low? Maybe he has an other account? Maybe his a new user with a great future on this forum a head of him? Your the one releasing other people's stuff without permission, in fact even denial to release it.
Dude, Please, Remove this. I kno who made it, he didnt want any1 havin it, plus, it'll ruin evrythin! jus remove.
The dude on 4botters allready released it there ant a point in removing poeple allready have it
Its stickied on 4botters dont matter lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94
If this is Hadeset's source he was asking not to release earlier today this is very dis-respectful.
I'm starting to think that your a pathetic person, trying to get people thank him.
You're telling ImmortalOne not to act the big guy because his post count is low? Maybe he has an other account? Maybe his a new user with a great future on this forum a head of him? Your the one releasing other people's stuff without permission, in fact even denial to release it.
Im not in denial of **** so shut the hell up the source is all over 4botters and you getting on my ***?
You dont have to thank me i dont care i just say thank me it doesent matter if you do or not
the server restarts every like, 2 minutes. im trying to locate the code that makes it restart. does anyone know? i found something that might be it, is this it?
Quote:
public static bool EndSession = false;
public static double SaveOldRate = 0;
public static string DropEventType = "";
public static System.Timers.Timer DropEventTimer = null;
public static System.Timers.Timer RestartTimer = null;
public static System.Timers.Timer RestartTimer1 = null;
public static Random Rnd = new Random();
public static string ConquerPath;
public static Features.QuizShow.MainInfo MainQuizShowInfo;
static void Main(string[] args)
[Release]5165 Source 01/20/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies Stuff in the source
Fixed Fb/Ss System
QuizShow
Fixed Some Bugs
GM, PMS Can Pk
Most NPC
Fixed Rates(Can Be Changed)
FrozenGrotto(works but the mobs do to high dmg)
lab npc and spawns
guildwar
[Release?] My 5165 source 06/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Should i release my source for 5165? ^^
Works:
Reflect
IronGuard, CopperGuard, SilverGuard & GoldGuard
Marriage
Reborn 1-4
ClassPKenvoy
[Release]5165 Source 06/13/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies This is an old 5165 Source I was adding stuff to when I was helping with EmperionCO, now its ForsakendCO. Nothing really special about it..lots of copy/paste stuff and a few small stuff I added in myself. Kept all the really cool stuff I made for myself, adding to pringles release, if anyone remembers it, which I won't release because I dont have a good enough computer to host it myself and will not have someone else host it and run off and call it thiers the same as this source im posting...
[RELEASE] My 5165 Source 02/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies Hello
This is my 5165 source
I added a few things but some things were already added, so credits to the people who added the things i didn't, xD
Features:
I hope you press thanks!
Download HERE