Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUIDE]My idea for a VIP system on your server!

Old 07/23/2009, 05:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
lol sorry i cant help you
nice avatar btw lol

« [Release] Conquer.exe For Patch 5065 [HOT NON CHEATING ONE] | [Release] Job Changer [LOTF] »

Similar Threads
[Guide Private Server] Abuse reborn system for ignoring level requirement of items
08/08/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Hi, I guess there are some people who know that already, but I will post it. Can't post screenshots since the server where I tested it is down, maybe I can post them later. It's only useful for items which have a level requirement, like Redosmium is for level 99+. You need: - Cheat Engine - Cabal server with reborn system - At least one item with level requirement
[Guide] silkroad que system
09/12/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hey you guys.. i know silkroad que system is making all of us mad... How we cant connect even if servers populated. i know theres a sticky for how to solve it. but this is my way of solving it.. Use a loader.. Testosterone loader automatically connects you to the shortest gate way. I dont know how they did it but i usually connect to xian in 40 mins with the loader sometimes 15 mins.. link is Recyfer Inc. when you extract it pass is recyfer.info. extract it to your silkroad folder...
vutality system mini guide
03/23/2009 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
here is something that i found (copy paste) Vitality Consumption Vitality Points Consumed = ( (Exp) / (Level^2)*100 ) / 9 Exp = Base exp gained from mob
[Question] How to make CO server on unix system? Need any guide.
06/06/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
I have some server, unix, with good connecion 50mb symetric in Poland. Friend ask me about make CO server, i will try it. But i need some guide and files to make server. Can u send write/send me link for guide and files. It must be for Unix sytems. I think on Windows it doesnt work good. Sry for my english. Thans for all help.
[Guide] Whats really possible with the System.mrs?
07/17/2005 - GunZ - 9 Replies
I tooked this from a Site (Where lowfyre get his psoted stuff too ;P ) but you can also add your own lines. 1,lets talk about ammo. magazine and clip changes doesnt affect the players,take for example Breaker 3.It holds 5 bullets,you can edit it to 500 bullets, after you fire the first 5 shots,then the other shots would be blank.Not registered.Nada. Thus this edit is no use. 2, bounty and level This is to clarify that even by editing zitem.xml, you can change it, but it will still be...