Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] CoEmuV2 2 common problems FIX

Discussion on [Guide] CoEmuV2 2 common problems FIX within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] CoEmuV2 FIX FOR line: 30 and line: 34 Errors

Close change topic name
Old 06/11/2009, 21:13   #2

Good tut, easy if u already have some skills. but still nice done!
Old 06/11/2009, 23:45   #3

thanks I made this tut cause i had this problem and got really mad and just figured out it was simple to fix and i saw other people w/ the same problem soo.. yeah

But theres a simpler way... Just found out and dont feel like fixing guide cause theyre both pretty easy

Code:
			MySqlConnection C = null;
			try{
			C = new MySqlConnection("Server=" + SERVER + ";Database='" + DATA_BASE + "';Username='" + USER_NAME + "';Password='" + PASSWORD + "'; ---> Min Pool Size = 300; Max Pool Size = 900"); <---- Take that out... Duhh
			C.Open();
			}

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]CoEmuV2 Line 30 and line 34 error FIX *Changed Name*
02/26/2021 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies
CoEmu V2 Common 2 Error fixes After you have followed one of these 3 guides *ORIGINAL AMAZING RELEASE* CoEmuv2.Nano(5095) Source Code GOOD VIDEO GUIDE Video+All Files+Source oF CoEmu v2 Setup Explained Guide (Pics) CoEmu v2 Source Setup NONE OF THE ABOVE GUIDES ARE CREATED BY ME
[Guide]CoEmuV2 Video Guide and Fix Login
07/29/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Hello,that is my first release and i'm so happy! In this Video i will help you to make CoEmuV2 works and everyone can logIn in your server also with hamachi! Just see this Here is source with smalls edits...but use it!it's not only what andy release DOWNLOAD HERE Here the Database file you need to execute: DOWNLOAD BACKUP If you want to make a register page just follow THIS GUIDE
Two weird problems w/ Coemuv2
07/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
#Request Close >.> Old Thread Bumped..
[Guide]Login Error fix CoEmuV2
07/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
#Request Close Making a new guide ( One that actually works when you change the name of the Server ) So if this doesnt get closed anytime soon let it die..
[All-In-One] Guide and Release (CoEmuV2)
06/12/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 36 Replies
Hello this is BasicCoder, Andy recently posted his source for Client 5095! And there were many great releases but on like different pages, this source is Non-Lotf and its Not Binaries either. Anyways here is the posts! Main Source! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/254190-awesome-release-coemuv2-na no-5095-source-code.html Edited CoEmuV2 Sources: