Good release bro, how ever, i see this source has a few minor bugs, which i guess by looking at the thread alot of noobs have been questioning about the bugs, If i where you, i wouldn't have released this source, unless you want none stop spam asking about these bugs, It's not my decision, it was yours, Great release though +Thanks for you.
I have a problem emerged when the operation of a server is to withdraw all speed memory and becomes very slow computer, I hope that you put a solution to the problem
Good release bro, how ever, i see this source has a few minor bugs, which i guess by looking at the thread alot of noobs have been questioning about the bugs, If i where you, i wouldn't have released this source, unless you want none stop spam asking about these bugs, It's not my decision, it was yours, Great release though +Thanks for you.
Any (err 97.5% of) LOTF server(s) has(have) a crapload of bugs.
I even posted a thread about the exploits, no one fixes them.
I just wanna say a couple of things, First, I use mysql, with not phpmyadmin, and mine is working fine. Only problem I got is conductress doesnt work, cant get the hell out of birth village, quest person next to conductress doesnt work, and that is about it, OOOOO and I wanna complain, not about the password, "BUT HOW FREAKING STUPID ADD YOU NEWBS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT A **** PASSWORD THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, OPEN YOUR EYES."
Only way to market is with the gm command /scroll market. I have been searching for that, and how to get the conductress to work, and the whole birth village thing. So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it
What a ******* ****, this site use to be here to help new members, to teach us how to do these things. I know its hard for you to understand, but some of us have to learn from being shown, but all yall seem to care about is being a ******* **** to every new member to this site, I dont care if I get banned from pvpers anymore, ******** has better releases, and when you ask a question, they actually go out and help someone. Excuse my language guys, but to me this guy is an idiot, he didnt add a guide on how to get it to work, he didnt give a working backup.sql, which like you said lol.sql is a retarded name for it, and as we are all wondering, why cant you simply just help us all out. Post a guide on how you got it working, and shouldnt be so many emails. Ive searched every guide, and ive had more then one person help me, and your guide is very unstable, freezes all the time, birth village has no npc to get out with, backup.sql SUCKS, and the conductress dont even work. So running this server, you would need to make EVERYONE a gm, or have a gm on at all times just to recall them to twin city. Anyways, im going back to Steal Archers, atleast he knew how to release a source, and was always willing to help, no matter how many people bothered him, so +1 for him, and -1 for you being a ****.
[Release] ShadeCo Source v1.3 03/06/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 51 Replies Since I saw that many people started bitching about bugs on v1.21,
HERE'S the newest version: MediaFire- ShadeCo Source v1.3
http://i40.tinypic.com/152nl03.jpg
The above Server Ip isn't mine, so you don't need try hacking me. Btw, its a hamachi Ip.
Credits:
-Tanel
-Tons of pro coders on epvpers
[Problem] ShadeCo Source 02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies ok i have 2 Problems Check this 2 SS
First that What i got when i try to
http://www8.0zz0.com/2009/01/11/03/408195975.jpg
Second this what i got when i try make Server Online
http://www8.0zz0.com/2009/01/11/03/843921102.jpg
Help WIth ShadeCO Source please 02/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hey guys is was just wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction to a guide of how to setup the ShadeCO source found here...
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/200867-release-shadeco-source.htm l
Or if someone would help me set it up please
i have Setup a PowerCO source Server but i have decided to switch over to ShadeCO source but cant figure out how to...
any help will be much apprectiated