Gonna test it.
#Thanked :]
#Tried it.
It's good but okay I'm happy coding most of the NPC's.. I just don't like doing the ExpBall Calcs :/
Might as well delete them from the client anyways xD.
When the hell are you gonna get off of ncs? Seriously, all you're doing is holding yourself back from improving. You need to start doing bigger and better things, like making you're own source, learning about how sockets work. Learning correct ways to handle data, stop ******* with ncs, and move on.
When the hell are you gonna get off of ncs? Seriously, all you're doing is holding yourself back from improving. You need to start doing bigger and better things, like making you're own source, learning about how sockets work. Learning correct ways to handle data, stop ******* with ncs, and move on.
I have moved on. I got 1million sources. This is ProjectX source, I just thought I would make it level, since a bunch of peoples spammed me how, so I just did, just a day or two. I'm using hybrids normal, but I'm busy with College atm. You're right with your point. I can't argue with you. Thank you.
Sigh, if you don't know how to fix something simple like that, I'd suggest you to learn the basics about C#, before even considering to start working on a server. But that's just my opinion :P
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code 02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein.
Funktionsweise:
1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken
2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken
3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen
Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm:
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands 12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies 1: How To Make The Server Work
In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat!
127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) 09/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Example that is in the source, stigma guards
LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Well People search for things in this source that others dont got and use it for your server ;) or just release it to get many thankes:p