hmmmmm abt the monsters i dont know where to put the offset of it and abt the players: the pirate cant see the pirate and the other characters cant see the pirate too :S
Name offset + hp offset should be good enough for the monsters to fully appear, nothing else changed about the monsters, for the pirate I'm not sure about whats wrong, but only the pirate isn't showing ? that's pretty weird
help me plz update 5620 monster 08/18/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 38 Replies http://l1.pimp-my-profile.com/i58/5/6/27/pmp_5d473 2a28038740bb3cfe53ec2e63db9.jpg
http://l1.pimp-my-profile.com/i55/5/6/27/pmp_4611 37102db1023d2e042d671bc1fca2.jpg
Hello friend today I want to ask for help with a big problem as you can see much been testing various offsets to make the monster may appear in the new version but my update but I can not, it then who can tell me the code to see monsters who I could tell where should should change if I ask you kindly please help me with this...
HP SpawnPacket patch 5562! 06/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies hello,
i got problem while updating entities spawn packets all is fine got all works but got 2 problems :S
first one after update HitPoints to the new offsets it works but got a big hp bar in the monster screen check the screenshot :
http://www9.0zz0.com/2012/06/30/15/127234074.jpg
so, what may i miss to edit to make it work fine?
What about the new SpawnPacket 06/09/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies I need help with the new Spawnpacket please any one know the new SpawnPacket please give me it