Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Release For Points

Discussion on Small Release For Points within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Small Release For Points

Hello every one this is pretty noobie release but here goes this release is for Emme's Point cose that he released it is a command that gives u Points

Here it is :
Code:
                                        if (Splitter[0] == "/points")
                                        {
                                            uint NewPoints = uint.Parse(Splitter[1]);

MyChar.Points = NewPoints;
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UID, 30, MyChar.Points));
                                        }

Enjoy

If it helped u or if u like it plz hit thanks button
Old 11/14/2008, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Wait.. Wait, wait!! Are you actually sending the CPs packet to upgrade points? Omg dude,quit it. This will change your CPs value into the Point value,gosh! Just do:

if (Splitter[0] == "/points")
{
uint Points1 = uint.Parse(Splitter[1]);
MyChar.Points += Points1;
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "You got " + Points1 + " points by command, current points is : " + MyChar.Points, 2005));
}

Simple as that .
Note,wrote this code in epvp,not in the source. COULD be wrong,but i really doubt it would.

Emme
Old 11/14/2008, 23:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
some ppl dont even know what the "id"
Code:
UID, [B][U]ID[/U][/B], Value(for someone , it can be "how much to show ")
means.
Old 11/15/2008, 00:09   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigfoot View Post
some ppl dont even know what the "id"
Code:
UID, [B][U]ID[/U][/B], Value(for someone , it can be "how much to show ")
means.
You don't know what it means.
Old 11/15/2008, 00:27   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
LOL!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Small Release] Set players stat points command
07/14/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hey guys some people are having problems on their servers with stat points messing up. Here is a little code to add into chat.cs. These are 100% right went to the Official Conquer website and looked at all the stats "Masters" need. Goto chat.cs and search for /recall Under that void add this code. #region Set Player stats if (Cmd == "/setstats400") { if (GC.AuthInfo.Status...
[Release] Elf-Lag Fix.
02/13/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 44 Replies
This'll fix the lag on elf range, basically; It fixes the animation to be that of AR, thus making you more accurate because you aren't lagging due to an animation glitch. It's just a small edit in the .dll, I won't release the information on what I changed for personal reasons. Link: Standard.dll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPHeeZRA9wM Here's the video of how it should look
Small Website Release
07/28/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Heres a website for anyone who would like to use it for ur pserver =) Edit: Best viewed in FireFox web browser Download Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Pic: http://i30.tinypic.com/262lhtg.jpg hope u like it its a basic site i threw together tonight =) any questions or comments leme know i left my msn inside the website! Best of luck
[Release]Small thing to fix a bug (only if you have it)
05/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
so let me explain what 'bug' i'm tallking about...do you know when you can go lvl/hunt with a meele char. and you atk one monster and then you can just stay in same cords/not move and it will keep attacking even if there's no monsters (dead/ran or something XD) it will just keep attacking until you move again...so i found the fix...(i think dunno it works for me XD) ok so its pretty simple if you have the SUPER GEM effect in your server. go to Character.cs and search for if (Attacking)...
A Small Release
06/30/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
ok guys, this is an excel file to help you with your database, so that you can stop using sql dumps (which are retarded as hell) or your notepad program. I did not include all of the tables just the most important ones. Nicest thing about this is you can just copy the rows and then paste them directly into your database. Keeps all your stuff nice and neat. THIS ORGINALLY WAS NOT MY IDEA. FUNHACKER IS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT IT(unlike some i dont steal peoples stuff and then claim it as my...