Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to edit PK Mode System Message like Real Conquer Online .- TQ.Elgahed

Old 04/17/2012, 01:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Me and impulse had this discussion with the elseif/if vs a case statement.

As Korvacs stated above it does depend on how many conditions your checking as to which one is more effective.

If I remember right there will be no noticeable difference between using else if's and a case statement unless there is something like 50 difference conditions to check, but in all seriousness, for efficiency if I remember right(again) when using 1, 2, 3 or even four if's it will out perform the case statement untill you start to get to about 10(or 5 as Korvacs appears to of actually conducted test's of his own).

My point is, in this instance the if's will more than likely out perform a case statement.

#note: when I say the "case statement" I mean the switch statement with the case's inside, I just can't be bothered to go edit it.

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads
Conquer Online BGM Edit
11/27/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hello, this is my first guide. :D In this guide I will show you how to change the BGM for conquer online. (official co or private server) The only program you need is notepad (or a other type of txt reader), lol. FIRST: Go to your conquer folder. Go to the folder named "ini". Scroll down and open "MusicRegion". This will be for the music configuration.
[Info KS4] Captain Mode|Map:Old Moon|Message System
12/12/2010 - S4 League - 50 Replies
Hallo lieber Epvpers-Community, ich bin's Mal wieder =) Heute gibt's brisante News zur kommenden KS4 Update, ich glaube, dass es nicht lange dauern wird (Meine Prognose:Winter Set=99,9%, Map~75%, Mode~50%, Nachrichtensystem < 30%) bis es auch bei uns ankommt: Neue Mode:Captain Mode http://boardr.pmang.com/files/pm/attach3/cmboard/323/b6/24-/04-/53-/24045346./captain.jpg http://boardr.pmang.com/files/pm/attach3/cmboard/323/b6/24-/04-/53-/24045346./mode_shot_2.jpg...
Conquer Ghost Mode edit.. need help.
08/04/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Alright so basically I'm trying to get into the oh so famous "ghost mode" of Conquer. Pretty much the Conquer realm is always in Enlightenment Mode but without the pointy finger. The reason I want to do this is to have the ability to log in more miners than my current limit. As I'm trying this I have 27 clients logged and mining. The way I'm able to log in 27 is right click to start mining than press the Tab key however Enlightenment Mode gets rid of alot of other garbage. I would just right...