Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Private Server Source Downloads

Discussion on [Guide] Private Server Source Downloads within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 06/23/2023, 15:40   #211

elite*gold: 0
so not completely new to private servers, but wanting to give a co server a try just for home use, relive some of the grind ect.

I've done eq and a couple of wow servers that i was able to get stable and play on. is co any more difficult to get up, I don't really have any coding experience.

want off the list of spirited original list would be best for a completely new person to try out?
Old 06/23/2023, 23:48   #212

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirobro View Post
so not completely new to private servers, but wanting to give a co server a try just for home use, relive some of the grind ect.

I've done eq and a couple of wow servers that i was able to get stable and play on. is co any more difficult to get up, I don't really have any coding experience.

want off the list of spirited original list would be best for a completely new person to try out?
I'd say search for the word "complete" and then pick a server based on the patch version. It really does come down to preference and trying things out. If you have questions, then I think the thread you have open works for that. Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2023, 18:10   #213

I tried most of them and none works for me.
I created 15 years ago a private server to play with my friends and I can't figure out now how to do it. Every source has a specific error and I don't understand most of them.
I'm looking to buy a 5065 source + client with full screen of 1920x1080
Old 11/12/2023, 20:51   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam009Ap View Post
I tried most of them and none works for me.
I created 15 years ago a private server to play with my friends and I can't figure out now how to do it. Every source has a specific error and I don't understand most of them.
I'm looking to buy a 5065 source + client with full screen of 1920x1080
This isn't the place for requesting a purchase. If you want that, look at the blackmarket section for Conquer Online. Just know that most of them are scams. You can find leaks for basically every source if you just google it.

On a real note... if you're serious about setting up a server, then you need to be serious about learning. If you can't learn, don't run a server. Period. But.. I believe everyone can learn if they actually put some effort and mind to it. If you post your error to a new thread and explain what you did to get it (like the steps you followed), then someone can help you. Just saying "everything is broken" is both wrong and doesn't help you in the slightest... Error messages exist for a reason.
Old 11/12/2023, 22:05   #215

Yes, you are completely right about that. If I need to learn just the basics I would put that effort into it and maybe more as I have expectations about how a server should look like.
Is completely understandable the reasons why they are not complete and fully functional because after spending few days here and on other forums I noticed that you and many more contributed a lot for editing/creating those conquer sources and many more... it would be shameless if we just come and take everything we need for free without putting some effort in learning to understand the basiscs at least and give some credit to you guys.
I'm serious about this and I will start asking and posting about it. Catch me later xD
Thanks for replying.
Old 11/12/2023, 22:50   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam009Ap View Post
Yes, you are completely right about that. If I need to learn just the basics I would put that effort into it and maybe more as I have expectations about how a server should look like.
Is completely understandable the reasons why they are not complete and fully functional because after spending few days here and on other forums I noticed that you and many more contributed a lot for editing/creating those conquer sources and many more... it would be shameless if we just come and take everything we need for free without putting some effort in learning to understand the basiscs at least and give some credit to you guys.
I'm serious about this and I will start asking and posting about it. Catch me later xD
Thanks for replying.
Shameless? Nah. At least, I don't think in that way. You should always follow software licenses and credit contributors where you can, but contributions are never expected. It's totally okay if you take what you need and bounce. Asking questions included.
Old 04/11/2024, 15:57   #217

do u have any 3.0 source?
Old 04/17/2024, 17:36   #218

have any 3.0 source?
Old 04/17/2024, 18:54   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50july View Post
have any 3.0 source?
A lot of the community ignores Conquer 3.0. If you want it, then you'll either have to take one of the good sources I have listed in this thread and upgrade it, or deal with some of the really bad, messy sources out there on other forums. Just be careful, because a lot of those bad sources have backdoors and keyloggers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2024, 20:26   #220

I contacted some people here on the forum, but they were scammers. i'd like a updated source due to the graphics and screen maximization. However, my goal was to remove a lot of the mechanics from 3.0 version and bring it closer to the "classic". Alsom I want to keep the classes. But it ll be a hobby and study for me

I tried to donwload 5619 - ConquerServer V3, but i didn't find the archive
Old 04/18/2024, 04:26   #221

Search for "Canyon Suite conquer online" on google
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2024, 17:14   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Search for "Canyon Suite conquer online" on google
^ That would be the only one I could recommend, but it's off-site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2024, 04:26   #223

thanks guys! pintinho12 and Spirited <3