Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Private Server Source Downloads

Discussion on [Guide] Private Server Source Downloads within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 07/19/2013, 22:34   #136

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have NewestCOServer files? I wanna feel nostagic. =D
Old 07/20/2013, 00:33   #137

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadeset View Post
Does anyone have NewestCOServer files? I wanna feel nostagic. =D
I've updated the post. It now includes the new download link.
Here's the link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 11:25   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I've updated the post. It now includes the new download link.
Here's the link:
Much appreciated.
Old 08/09/2013, 05:29   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
Hey Basser,

I'd add it, but the first link you have gave me this: "Sorry, this offer is currently not available in your geographical area", and the second required me to use the 4Share downloader or registering for the website (which I'm not comfortable doing). Do you think you can upload the source to a normal website (such as mediafire or directly to epvp)? After everyone has the ability to download it, I'll definitely add it to the guide. Thanks.
i uploaded it to 4shared when there was no need to register i was thinking in re-upload the major amount of sources i can get to dropbox, i haven't do it yet because of the uni. but i wouldn't mind in reupload one source

#Edit:links added

Attached Files
File Type: rar HepX_CO.rar (1.89 MB, 433 views)
Old 09/16/2013, 18:21   #140

You should add my source
Old 09/16/2013, 19:50   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
You should add my source
If you could send me a private message as a reminder, I'll do it straight after class today. Thanks.
Old 10/08/2013, 10:57   #142

Too many sources, many of them unstable, many of them are basic. Is there at least one stable source, which i can install and start play? A source that can support many players online? let it be old version, just looking for one like that...
Old 10/08/2013, 20:25   #143

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ushiro View Post
Too many sources, many of them unstable, many of them are basic. Is there at least one stable source, which i can install and start play? A source that can support many players online? let it be old version, just looking for one like that...
No matter what source you go with you WILL have to put in work (be it finishing extra features, adding game content/custom content, fixing bugs, etc). The question is what do you value most from the source?

Personally I feel that projects (that are not being written from scratch) should start with something that will act as a solid foundation. This means no game breaking bugs, no horrible inefficiencies/memory leaks/crashes and a decent portion of the core game features coded.

At that point its then just secondary game features and the content of the server remaining to be done.

If that's what you're looking for then my Redux project will work quite well and is still being semi developed as an open source project (people work on it and I upload the latest version to the thread when there's anything meaningful added and tested)

If you're not willing to put any work into your source well then you're going to have nothing but trouble and are best off looking at the trinity source re-releases. They have a ton of content and features but are riddled with bugs.
Old 12/02/2013, 14:09   #144

At "Arco's 5071 Source [C#]";
What Client version should i be using here?
Can't find any client that version, and not in the "[Downloads] Popular Clients List" either(?)
Old 12/02/2013, 15:05   #145

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by xScylez View Post
At "Arco's 5071 Source [C#]";
What Client version should i be using here?
Can't find any client that version, and not in the "[Downloads] Popular Clients List" either(?)
5071 is a matter of downloading 5065 and then a few old archived patches. All that really changes is it has the new compose system and a few other bells and whistles.

I wouldn't really bother with the source if I were you... Redux is currently the most featured 5065 C# emulator out there and is constantly being updated.

If you want something newer patch then there's elite coemu2 which was half decent from a features standpoint but I'm not sure if they ever sorted all the socket and threading issues the base and re-releases had.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2013, 15:31   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
5071 is a matter of downloading 5065 and then a few old archived patches. All that really changes is it has the new compose system and a few other bells and whistles.

I wouldn't really bother with the source if I were you... Redux is currently the most featured 5065 C# emulator out there and is constantly being updated.

If you want something newer patch then there's elite coemu2 which was half decent from a features standpoint but I'm not sure if they ever sorted all the socket and threading issues the base and re-releases had.
Ok, i see. Thanks for your reply
The reason why I am on the "old" sources, is because I want to try to code on a server that is like "old" conquer was. I'm a bit of a 5165, but it is NewestCOServer (which no-one recommends). Of course, it's a sourcec that cannot support a strong server(about 40-50 people i've been told?), and cannot hold that much players. But at last, it's a source that needs work, and good way to learn(in my opinion).

Back to the topic; I'll have a look at Redux when i am home from work. As it looks like, you are the maker of Redux(?)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2013, 21:11   #147

CoFuture's Conquer 1.0 source.
Reuploaded by request.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CoFuture 4267.rar (4.78 MB, 4413 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/07/2013, 03:50   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by xScylez View Post
Got like 2000 errors when trying to execute the sql in navicat..
Sorry, but this really isn't the thread for that. If you're still having the problem, try making a thread about it. Don't forget to mention how you set it up, what you've tried thus far, and the details for the problem itself. Cheers.
Old 12/31/2013, 06:49   #149

Updated with new patch information and source updates.
Old 04/14/2014, 18:03   #150

This thread is amazing... I remember when L5 weps first came out and we were like "wow fire tao with a spear, awesome!"