Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] how to create ur own private server [REMADE]

Discussion on [GUIDE] how to create ur own private server [REMADE] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] how to create ur own private server [REMADE]

well since the guide of lightruler is totally out to date with virus links and non working clients i remake his guide and put in the new and working links for yall so yall can make servers again.
credits stil go to lightruler but he not changes his guide so i do
till lightruler edits his guide yall can use this 1

What Do U Need:
(1) Qonquer Client
(2) (hadeset source)
(4) Your IP ( )

What To Do:
(1) Download The Private Server Source And Extract It With Winrar
(2) Go To "TheCOServer/TheCOServer/Server" And Make A Text File With The Name "IP" And Put Your IP In It.
(3) Double Click On AccountCreator.Exe And Create A Account.
(4) Then Double Click On TheCOServer.Exe
(5) Put In The Server IP Box Your IP And Click On "Listen"
NOTE: Your Private Server Is Online ^^ GOODLUCK!

How To Connect:
1) Install The Qonquer Client!
(2) Go To "CHrm Program Files/ Qonquer Online Client/
(3) Open The Server.dat In Notepad Or Wordpad.
(4) Delete The Server IP From Qonquer And Put Your IP On It.
(5) Start Qonquer Online And Login With Your Created Account ^^
TIP: Have Fun!

HOW TO ADD [GM] AND [PM]:
(1) Go To The Character Folder And Find Your Character Name And Rename The .TXT To (Name)[GM] Or (Name)[PM]
(2) Open The .TXT And Add The PM Or Gm To
(3) Go To The Accounts Folder And Open Your Username And And You Will See The Charactername Add That With PM Or GM To And Change The Flag To 8

How To Install The Server With Hamachi (If You Cant Connect With A Router!):
Make a New Folder on your Desktop named Source and extract TheCOServer in to the new folder named Source you just made.

Now Install Hamachi once you got Hamachi Installed make a Hamachi server, name it whatever you want and make whatever password you want. You should be logged in to your Hamachi server On the top of Hamachi there should be a number for example mine is 5.3.144.46 but you need yours so open source/TheCoServer/TheCoServer/Server/ip and replace the ip shown in there with ur hamachi number.

Ok now you need your Qonquer Client it should be installed on your computer already go here. C:Program FilesQonquer Online Client once your in that folder find the server.dat file and open it with Note pad once it is open get your Hamachi number and replace with Qonquers IP.

It should look some thing like this.

[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=GroupPic9
Group2=GroupPic8

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=(Choose a name and put it here)
Ip1=(Your Hamachi Number Goes Here)
Port1=9958
ServerName1=(Choose a name and put it here)
HintWord1=(Put a Message Here)
Pic1=servericon33

Once you got that done save it and then go in to Source\TheCOServer\TheCOServer\Server and open up AccountCreator.exe and create an account open up TheCOServer.exe and type or paste your Hamachi number in and then click Listen. Were it said Listen before should say Stop thats a good thing but don't click stop. Know open your Qonquer Client and hit Bypass and login with the Account you created earlier.

NOTE: THE FIRST PASSWORD YOU USE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOUR PERMANENT PASSWORD FOR THAT LOGIN.

If you want other people to play your server they have to be connected to your Hamachi Server and have the Server.dat file you made in there Qonquer Client.
helpfull is if you use to upload and share your files
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/13/2008, 14:57   #2

NOOB!
Old 09/13/2008, 17:06   #3

wel noob i dont think i readed it all eh what i said, his guide and all links dont work and i dont think changes there will occur very soon >.<
i made the guide with all working links and everything. atleast gave the chance for people to continue making p servers with qonquer
Old 09/14/2008, 03:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermanx0 View Post
wel noob i dont think i readed it all eh what i said, his guide and all links dont work and i dont think changes there will occur very soon >.<
i made the guide with all working links and everything. atleast gave the chance for people to continue making p servers with qonquer
he posted new links-.-
Old 09/14/2008, 20:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
This is so wrong-
You're not "creating your own private server, you're just running someone else's private server on your own computer.
Old 09/16/2008, 19:15   #6

Aahh... So ******* **** true! Also Qonquer Private Servers suck! Patch 5017 FTW!!! ^_^
Old 09/17/2008, 06:15   #7

no items work.....no npcs work........there are birds in tc.....how do i fix all of this so i can use items and npcs? help would be nice thanks
Old 09/17/2008, 21:46   #8

i like the server i made:P but i am not making it go online for others to download
well not yet anywayxD
Old 09/18/2008, 02:05   #9

Well...umm i followed all your instructions to the word but when i open the qonquer client and type in username and pass and press on Enter i get a message saying
Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login
Any idea on how to fix it? =)
Old 09/18/2008, 08:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireXyther2 View Post
Well...umm i followed all your instructions to the word but when i open the qonquer client and type in username and pass and press on Enter i get a message saying
Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login
Any idea on how to fix it? =)
possible problems are,

1) if u use hamachi u entered ur pc ip adress in the TheCoServer.Exe file.
solution: put ur hamachi ip in the TheCoServer.Exe file.

(4) Then Double Click On TheCOServer.Exe
(5) Put In The Server IP Box Your HAMACHI IP And Click On "Listen"

2) u entered a password in the line password at ur char data and not with ur first log-in.
solution: make a new acc with no password and log in with any password but it will be ur permanent password.

i told what came up in me
Old 09/26/2008, 06:56   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
#Moved to PServer Section.

~:Hiyoal:~
Old 11/08/2008, 12:09   #12

i have the same prob with the .When you try to log in = Error conection blabla Help me plz?
Old 11/08/2008, 16:22   #13

Qonquer link doesnt working
U need to fix or give me the other link what working man ^^
Old 11/09/2008, 16:16   #14

once i put my ip address in the box and press listen it then says listing and nothing happens after that....do i have to wait long....or is it broken?
Old 11/09/2008, 20:02   #15

If you want to make your server to work press Alt + F4 and select the files... Then press delete and yes and then go to My computer, Local Disc (C: ) Go to system32, select the folder and delete it... You are done!

So simple!
Closed Thread