Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread!

Discussion on Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 10/05/2013, 13:16   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It was to avoid spamming yes. I forget exactly the reason the check was required. It's possible the client was being spammed with messages when they killed monsters and got multiple drops or something?

Either way removing it should not be an issue.
I'll have to test that and get back to you.
Old 10/05/2013, 17:33   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzayeatman View Post
I'll have to test that and get back to you.
If you figure out how to create the purple kill counter let me know
Old 10/06/2013, 12:25   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
If you figure out how to create the purple kill counter let me know
I'd imagine it would have something to do with packets. I am not good at all with them. I am kinda in the process of self teaching myself C# =D

I'm doing a bachelor of IT in New Zealand and they insist on teaching us a dead language so I am using this as an opportunity to learn something I can use int he workforce =D
Old 10/06/2013, 19:34   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzayeatman View Post
I'd imagine it would have something to do with packets. I am not good at all with them. I am kinda in the process of self teaching myself C# =D

I'm doing a bachelor of IT in New Zealand and they insist on teaching us a dead language so I am using this as an opportunity to learn something I can use int he workforce =D
I know the name of the effect is CountP, and its going to be similar to the XP effect, I just have yet to figure out how to activate it.
But your right it is a packet.
Old 10/25/2013, 17:34   #815

He guys,

I need a little help with sending the bless effects, How do i send the effects right?
Just using String packets or....?
Old 10/25/2013, 20:48   #816

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzNo View Post
He guys,

I need a little help with sending the bless effects, How do i send the effects right?
Just using String packets or....?
What do you mean by bless effects?

Heavens bless time has an update type as well as I believe a position in entity spawn controlling displaying the aura to other players

Lucky time pray effect is a status effect

Lucky time duration is I believe an update type

Strings should NEVER be used to send effects. I'm not aware of a single example where TQ relies on them. There's quite literally always a better way to send the effect to the client.
Old 10/25/2013, 21:20   #817

huhm.. i am not specific enough i think. I ment the effect what you get from - dmg in the equipment (when youre hit).

Here is the code of 12Talys, of his release here on epvp
Quote:
if (MyMath.ChanceSuccess(10)) { Game.World.Action(GC.MyChar, Packets.String(GC.MyChar.EntityID, 10, "Aegis4").Get); }
Old 10/25/2013, 23:05   #818

Ooh the item blessing effect. I believe there's effect IDs associated with all commonly used effects.

Try doing a search for something like "super gems the correct way". I know there's been some people who've release the proper way of sending these effects. String packets should never be used for effects though iirc.
Old 10/26/2013, 12:40   #819

ehm.. you mean this ?

I got it working now, but I guess it's not the right way to do this. Am still using String packets.
Quote:
user.SendToScreen(Packet.StringPacket.Create(Strin gAction.RoleEffect, "Aegis1", user.UID), true);
Old 12/02/2013, 03:54   #820

connecting

so quick question. hamachi based just really for me and a few friends, but they cant connect. i tried helping via tv and i couldnt figure it out they are connecred via hamachi to one of my rooms on hamachi so any ideas? also i tried the loader hook set to my ip and theres...there was issues with mcafee but i tjink i fixed them.

EDIT: Read this thread, still nothing in resolution to this. Anybody have any ideas? I tried sending to someone who uses diff AVs but no dice there so from what I'm getting I can't have other people log on. Confused as to why.
Old 01/25/2014, 07:45   #821

I have a problem, after I click log in and the user and password are good, client exit.I have Windows 7 x64.Any one have a solution for this?
Old 01/25/2014, 16:35   #822

What IP address is in the loaderset? As mentioned many times, it cannot use a loopback address such as 127.0.0.1 or the client will auto exit.

Use hamachi, network ip or external ip with proper port forwarding.
Old 04/03/2014, 14:04   #823

how to make battle power work ?
Old 04/04/2014, 00:57   #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedGfx View Post
how to make battle power work ?
Simple buddy, you code it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 04:48   #825

I keep getting this error with login server

Code:
[Albetros] LoginServer: Loaded config: config_NOEL.cfg

Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown database 'al
betros'
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.AuthenticateNew()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings
)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection() in d:\CShar
p\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Connection\DriverConnectionProvider.cs:line 46
   at NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SuppliedConnectionProviderConnectionHelper.Prepare
() in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2ddl\SuppliedConnectionProv
iderConnectionHelper.cs:line 25
   at NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.GetReservedWords(Dialect dia
lect, IConnectionHelper connectionHelper) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibern
ate\Tool\hbm2ddl\SchemaMetadataUpdater.cs:line 43
   at NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.Update(ISessionFactory sessi
onFactory) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2ddl\SchemaMetadata
Updater.cs:line 17
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl..ctor(Configuration cfg, IMapping mappi
ng, Settings settings, EventListeners listeners) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\
NHibernate\Impl\SessionFactoryImpl.cs:line 169
   at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibern
ate\src\NHibernate\Cfg\Configuration.cs:line 1244
   at Albetros.Core.Database.Repositories.NHibernateHelper.BuildSessionFactory()
 in D:\Programming\Albetros Modified 12.1.2012\Albetros\Database\Repositories\NH
ibernateHelper.cs:line 16
   at Albetros.Core.Database.ServerDatabase.ConnectToSql() in D:\Programming\Alb
etros Modified 12.1.2012\Albetros\Database\ServerDatabase.cs:line 11
   at Albetros.Login.Kernel.Main(String[] args) in D:\Programming\ALBETROS VERSI
ONS FOR CUSTOMERS\12.1.2012 TDM Accessory PK Revive Protection ETC\Albetros.Logi
n\Kernel.cs:line 20