Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread!

Discussion on Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 07/11/2013, 23:42   #751

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheChronicx View Post
I'm having a little trouble with the armor dye NPC, any guidance/help?
You haven't given us any information on what's going wrong or what you've tried so far so not much we can help you with.

You'll need a method that handles changing the color of equipped items and then simply call that method from your script. It should be a pretty simple matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2013, 23:10   #752

elite*gold: 0
Hee whatsup yall!

First of all I love this source so much. I use it with no problems, learning lots of things.
Now i bought a vps(cheap one) 1 core, 1 gigabyte ram ect... Setting up the source was easy, just use the config tool(thnx pro). Then debugging with no problems. everything is normal. But when i try to login on my home PC it keep saying: Server maintence or network congested. Try again later.
I don't know why this is happening.
-I changed the config files of the source
-Changed the ip of the loader file

It seems I don't connect to the server because i don't see myself atempting to login in the login server.

EDIT: Hahah im so stupid =P apparently my ports don't open automatically when i run the server so i had to add the .exe's to my firewall's exeptions ^^

Have a nice Day!
Old 08/09/2013, 01:25   #753

i just wanna try the source but when i start it i found every thing not loading plz put the way to run it with screenshots
Old 08/09/2013, 04:25   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by [V.I.P]Coder[PM] View Post
i just wanna try the source but when i start it i found every thing not loading plz put the way to run it with screenshots
Follow the guide. It breaks things down into explicit steps that even a monkey could follow.
Old 08/23/2013, 20:13   #755

when i login in the game it say "failed to connect to the game server please try again later" and when i look in the server.login.exe it says "[Albetros] LoginServer: 'username' 'password' connecting.
and nothing happen
Old 08/23/2013, 23:25   #756

Do you have the game server open as well? You need to be running both. The fact that the login server shows it connecting is a good indication that your mysql is working as well as your configuration files.

Now just ensure that the loopback IP address you used in your config file is accessible (aka network ip, hamachi ip or external ip if you have port forwarding all done) and you should be good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 00:17   #757

both are running but the server.game look weird as in this picture below

when i change the loader port from 5816 to 9959 it stuck on logging in and if i left it the same it gives "failed to connect to the game server please try again later"

please tell me what to do
Old 08/24/2013, 00:26   #758

you're using the wrong version of mysql as you're getting errors setting up stored procedures.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 00:40   #759

i really appreciate the fast reply

so if i re-downloaded the mysql version in the guide that will solve this problem ?

there are a lot of versions in the link in the guide which one should i install ?
Old 08/24/2013, 01:02   #760

The newest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 03:43   #761

seriously I've downloaded and installed the latest version of MySQL (MySQL Community Server 5.6.13) and i still have the same problem!!!
are u sure that the problem because of this ?

when the GamePort= 5816 (your default ) the get the first error in server.game when i change it to GamePort=3306 ( the port in the MySQL ) i got a different error in the server.game

please help me out

thanks in advance
Old 08/24/2013, 21:09   #762

chances are very high that you still have an old version of mysql installed check your services to see and you can disable old one/enable correct one.

No ports need to be changed.

The error you are getting is saying that one of the stored procedures didn't execute properly from the backup (aka you got an error when you ran the database backup and didn't tell us). Make sure that the currently running version of mysql is the latest, re-execute the backup and you'll be perfectly fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2013, 05:17   #763

yea i didnt see that sorry :/
different error numbers on executions ( 1 - 19 - 40 - 42 - 126 ) depends on the check boxes selections

and i made sure the no services running except for the one i just downloaded (MySQL 6)

i know i'm bothering you so much with my endless questions but you are the only one seems that can help me
Old 09/02/2013, 05:19   #764

Question

Alright... I've been messing with this stuff all night... someone please explain to me what is going on here?? I copied all of my files to my external, afterwards I reformatted, reinstalled MySQL and everything, and for some reason I'm having issues running the game server now. This is what is popping up:

Code:
[Albetros] Game Server: Loaded config: config_ETERU-PC.cfg
Could not find file 'C:\Users\Eteru\Desktop\Albetros\Albetros.Game\bin\Debug\map
\map\smap\1712.smap'.
Could not find file 'C:\Users\Eteru\Desktop\Albetros\Albetros.Game\bin\Debug\map
\map\smap\1713.smap'.
\map\smap\1714.smap'.
\map\smap\1715.smap'.
\map\smap\1716.smap'.
\map\smap\1717.smap'.
\map\smap\1718.smap'.
\map\smap\1719.smap'.
\map\smap\1720.smap'.
NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException: could not execute query
[ CALL GetMessageSet(?p0) ]
  Name:msgType - Value:Announcement
[SQL: CALL GetMessageSet(?p0)] ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: PROCE
DURE conquer.GetMessageSet does not exist
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& i
nsertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affected
Rows, Int32& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior
)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior be
havior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd) in d:\CSha
rp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\AbstractBatcher.cs:line 247
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(IDbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverT
ypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session) in
d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1337
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParamet
ers queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibe
rnate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 401
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionIm
plementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) in d:
\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 236
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParamete
rs queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:l
ine 1665
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParamete
rs queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:l
ine 1674
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.ListIgnoreQueryCache(ISessionImplementor session,
 QueryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Load
er\Loader.cs:line 1589
   at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters
 queryParameters, ISet`1 querySpaces, IType[] resultTypes) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibe
rnate\src\NHibernate\Loader\Loader.cs:line 1579
   at NHibernate.Loader.Custom.CustomLoader.List(ISessionImplementor session, Qu
eryParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Loader\
Custom\CustomLoader.cs:line 271
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.ListCustomQuery(ICustomQuery customQuery, Quer
yParameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibe
rnate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2051
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List(NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, QueryPa
rameters queryParameters, IList results) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHiberna
te\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 2037
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List[T](NativeSQLQuerySpecification spec, Quer
yParameters queryParameters) in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\Sess
ionImpl.cs:line 2023
   at NHibernate.Impl.SqlQueryImpl.List[T]() in d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHib
ernate\Impl\SqlQueryImpl.cs:line 163
   at Albetros.Core.Database.Repositories.MessageRepository.GetMessageSet(System
MsgType msgType) in C:\Users\Eteru\Desktop\Albetros\Albetros\Database\Repositori
es\MessageRepository.cs:line 13
   at Albetros.Game.Kernel.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Eteru\Desktop\Albetro
s\Albetros.Game\Kernel.cs:line 129
I already know the smap thing is fine; But what is this thing telling me that GetMessageSet procedure does not exist? I've tried looking in my database to see if something was messed up there, but I don't see anything. And I didn't change anything before I reformatted and backed up these files...
Old 09/02/2013, 07:35   #765

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: PROCE
DURE conquer.GetMessageSet does not exist

Yes. You had an issue setting up the stored procedure GetMessageSet when executing the database backup. This is a strong indication that something has gone wrong while configuring the mysql install.
Thanks
1 User