Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread!

Discussion on Official 5518 Albetros FAQ/Question Thread! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 03/03/2013, 23:07   #691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Few things to do .

#1: Make sure that you're writing the reborn count to the hero info packet
#2: Make sure that you're writing the reborn count to the spawn entity packet
#3: Change the Calculate BP Method to take into account your reborn count.

Pretty simple stuff.
Should be simple, but can't get it to work.. wasn't there a post long time ago with a fix ?

#1 => playerinfo.cs ?
#2 => spawnPlayer.cs ?
#3 = > player.cs ?

Don't know what i'm doing wrong..

#EDIT --->
Got it working Some of the PTR Offsets were wrong.

Now my next question xd, is the bless skill already included in this source (Lucky Time) if not, which file do i need to write its code in? Or is there a fix anywhere?
Old 03/04/2013, 01:46   #692

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
You'll need to write the handling for the skill. It requires some significant effort to write it properly. You'll want to know the following things

#1: How much time we have left
#2: If we are currently praying
#3: Update local players when the person casting pray is offline, cancels the spell or moves (keeps you from querying local players every tick of the pray spell)

There's probably a few other things but that's the jist of it.
Old 03/07/2013, 00:43   #693

Thanks is working.

Steeds.. can wear them. But when i click my ride skill.. the steed isn't showing up.
When i check it on another client, i see the character sitting on its mount.. so its working somewhere lol... but how to fix it i can see the mount myself --'?

Anybody?
Old 03/07/2013, 01:47   #694

Ensure that you're writing the steed in the update item slot packet
Ensure that you're giving yourself the riding stateff

I purposefully left steeds out of the source (as well as crops, towers and fans) but the way the source was written has some basic handling for it just because of how the systems work together.
Old 03/07/2013, 11:08   #695

Quote:
Ensure that you're writing the steed in the update item slot packet
Ensure that you're giving yourself the riding stateff

I purposefully left steeds out of the source (as well as crops, towers and fans) but the way the source was written has some basic handling for it just because of how the systems work together.
Got it working , by downloading another client..
Now i got the same problem with the steedarmors --' They doesn't show up in my own client, but others can see me riding it.. whats the problem :S?

Edit: Solved!
Old 03/24/2013, 12:20   #696

Heya, probably a nooby question =D
I've searched all over and I cannot find an answer.

I'm currently trying to code a reborn script like everyone else here seems to be doing. I have got it set up to delete skills but for the skill to disappear from the client I have to log in.
How would I be able to update the available skills without getting the player to disconnect?

Thanks
<3
Old 03/24/2013, 20:06   #697

There's a general data subtype for skill removal. Just send the subtype with the skill ID and it should remove from the client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2013, 23:43   #698

Quote:
There's a general data subtype for skill removal. Just send the subtype with the skill ID and it should remove from the client.
I'm assuming you mean

public void RemoveSkill(ushort ID)
{
if ( Skills.ContainsKey(ID))
Skills.Remove(ID);
Console.WriteLine("Got skill id, ID: {0}", ID);
}

I have tried this and it does remove the skill from the database but it does not update to the client that the skill is gone. If I disconnect the player the skill is gone.

I am trying to get it to remove the skill from the client aswell. I can't seem to find where I could do that though. I am still a noob at this though =D
Old 03/26/2013, 04:04   #699

That handles removal server side...
You then need to inform the user that the skill was removed by sending them a general data packet using the skill removal subtype.

The code you posted does nothing past removing it from your skills collection (relog and it will be back from what I see there)
Old 03/26/2013, 10:28   #700

Quote:
That handles removal server side...
You then need to inform the user that the skill was removed by sending them a general data packet using the skill removal subtype.

The code you posted does nothing past removing it from your skills collection (relog and it will be back from what I see there)
I did add some code to delete it from the database afterwards. Thanks for the info I will look into it. All a great learning process =D
Old 03/27/2013, 23:46   #701

Err] 1289 - The 'InnoDB' feature is disabled; you need MySQL built with 'InnoDB' to have it working
[Err] CREATE TABLE `accounts` (
`UID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`username` varchar(16) NOT NULL,
`password` varchar(16) NOT NULL,
`email` varchar(40) DEFAULT NULL,
`emailver` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
`emailstatus` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`answer` varchar(22) DEFAULT NULL,
`question` varchar(55) DEFAULT NULL,
`Permission` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`Hash` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`Timestamp` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`UID`,`username`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=10000041 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

I get this when I try to execute the sql file, how do I fix it? Thanks.
Old 03/28/2013, 00:16   #702

Enable INNODB and you'll be fine.

Not to rage but this question is answered in the original setup instructions... why ask it again when it's been clearly answered many... many... many times.

Then again I suppose it's my own fault for apparently putting it in one thread and not the toher
Old 03/28/2013, 02:23   #703

Guess this source isnt for me then :P I have a basic appserver as mysql for simple sources, since im new to this and mysql looks confusing as hell haha
Old 03/28/2013, 02:37   #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrites View Post
Guess this source isnt for me then :P I have a basic appserver as mysql for simple sources, since im new to this and mysql looks confusing as hell haha
Its actually not. I like it =D Its a good learning source, there is enough implemented to keep people motivated. But also a need for people to learn what they're doing to open it as a server.
Old 03/28/2013, 16:20   #705

All you have to do is uninstall ap server and instal the one I linked to.

It's identical from your standpoint. You can still use a 3rd party program such as navicat to manage your databases but the software running behind the scenes will support the source.