Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to decompiler the start.dat (Login screen)

Discussion on How to decompiler the start.dat (Login screen) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 10/01/2011, 22:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Decker just gtfo.
Old 10/02/2011, 02:22   #17

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deсker View Post

Should I post more?
How about me posting useless topics of yours ? oh wait i don't want to spend a whole day spending on useless stuff like you always do.
Old 10/02/2011, 18:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
How about me posting useless topics of yours ? oh wait i don't want to spend a whole day spending on useless stuff like you always do.
Two shay
Old 10/02/2011, 18:43   #19

Reaver, when will you make me the tuto (about how to hide the servers)
Old 10/03/2011, 03:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GeniuS- View Post
Reaver, when will you make me the tuto (about how to hide the servers)
I have the video done for Trillix I just have to upload it, I'll make the other video tonight.

Also to all the flamers, I really don't care. If you wanna be like JobvdH and leave a visitor message on my page saying I'm a noob and I'm gay, then go ahead. I'll tell you RIGHT NOW, I'm bi-sexual. Don't know what that means? I like both guys and girls. So gratz, you're half-way right to knowing my entire life. Wanna say be an idiot like JobvdH and say I'm leeching and this tutorial isn't mine? Go ahead and say that too. I discovered both Trillix AND Flash Decompiler Gold ALL ON MY OWN. Did you? Lol **** no you didn't. So for you who are haters, grow up. You know what you could do with that 30 minutes of you straining your brain because you're trying to think of something intelligent to say? You could go out into the real world, find a girlfriend and get laid. Seriously.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/03/2011, 04:12   #21

**** all these people man.
It's ***** like them that ruin forums.
Why be such a **** to someone who releases useful info? Ignorant ******.

Anyway, nice release dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2011, 05:54   #22

Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackPlagu3x View Post
I have the video done for Trillix I just have to upload it, I'll make the other video tonight.

Also to all the flamers, I really don't care. If you wanna be like JobvdH and leave a visitor message on my page saying I'm a noob and I'm gay, then go ahead. I'll tell you RIGHT NOW, I'm bi-sexual. Don't know what that means? I like both guys and girls. So gratz, you're half-way right to knowing my entire life. Wanna say be an idiot like JobvdH and say I'm leeching and this tutorial isn't mine? Go ahead and say that too. I discovered both Trillix AND Flash Decompiler Gold ALL ON MY OWN. Did you? Lol **** no you didn't. So for you who are haters, grow up. You know what you could do with that 30 minutes of you straining your brain because you're trying to think of something intelligent to say? You could go out into the real world, find a girlfriend and get laid. Seriously.
he actually left a visitor message on ur page saying you are a noob and gay and it was half-way right to knowing your enitre life? :O

ignorance is a bless... lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2011, 07:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
**** all these people man.
It's ***** like them that ruin forums.
Why be such a **** to someone who releases useful info? Ignorant ******.

Anyway, nice release dude.
Some people just never change.
Old 10/05/2011, 11:00   #24

Sorry for being out of line.

The guide is very well written and very in depth. Good job and keep up the good work.

-EDIT-
Quote:
WinRAR to change the file name. Simply adding .swf at the end of the file WILL NOT change anything.
Not true.
Go to folder options, click the view tab, and uncheck the box that says "Hide extensions for known file types". After you have done that, files should look like: "test.txt" instead of just "test". Then you can right click, rename, and put as desired.
Old 10/05/2011, 13:30   #25

Quote:

The guide is very well written and very in depth. Good job and keep up the good work.

-EDIT-

Not true.
Go to folder options, click the view tab, and uncheck the box that says "Hide extensions for known file types". After you have done that, files should look like: "test.txt" instead of just "test". Then you can right click, rename, and put as desired.
if someone doesn't know that adding .swf to a name file wont change anything then i
doubt that showing the extensions for known file types gonna help anything cuz they will
start renaming exe files and such into random names without extension, which will end up
******* everything up for them
Old 10/05/2011, 23:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
if someone doesn't know that adding .swf to a name file wont change anything then i
doubt that showing the extensions for known file types gonna help anything cuz they will
start renaming exe files and such into random names without extension, which will end up
******* everything up for them
I really don't understand what you mean.
Old 10/06/2011, 02:38   #27

Quote:

-EDIT-

Not true.
Thank you for the apology, it helps me want to keep pushing on when I know people appreciate the effort I put into what I give to the submissions.
Old 10/06/2011, 03:07   #28

Quote:
I really don't understand what you mean.
i mean like if they download mp3 and wanted to rename it the file will become without an extension " because they didn't know that .mp3 is the extension in the 1st place " and it wont work for them, same goes to all files
Old 10/06/2011, 03:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
i mean like if they download mp3 and wanted to rename it the file will become without an extension " because they didn't know that .mp3 is the extension in the 1st place " and it wont work for them, same goes to all files
Once you uncheck the box, all files will show the extension after the file name.

You can delete the "txt" off of it, and put "EG: swf".

I'm really having trouble understanding where your getting at.
Old 10/06/2011, 04:15   #30

bro i know how it works and i know how to make it work, but others may not know that and using winrar
to rename files is the best option, and you didn't get my 1st point :P
Thanks
1 User