I have set up the server with my hamachi IP, still when I try to connect it sais:
Server is down or something
Conquer loader 3 with my hamachi IP, and also the server with my hamachi IP
Do you have any ideas?
I have set up the server with my hamachi IP, still when I try to connect it sais:
Server is down or something
Conquer loader 3 with my hamachi IP, and also the server with my hamachi IP
Do you have any ideas?
Hey guys I have a big problem when i try to connect to the server.First of all,I just checked the movie and i done all.Than I download the client,I edit LoaderSet and server setings , I started the server,and when i try to log in, i got a error Server Maitanance or network congested.Please say me where is the problem?
man you are ******* awesome but after that i open conquer and next open the Hellmouth.exe and the cmd give me this and never log.
sorry i fix this it was the password but after the cmd work fine conquer last client frizz on log in
Hellmouth is for something like 5200 patch and is a base source. Albetros is more complete, more stable, cleaner code and for patch 5518. Use right client with right source. No clue why anyone would use Hellmouth anymore. Albetros is superior in every way
i used the new source and the same problem when i log in lucky 7 server the blue line never move and another server the blue line stop and frizz at the meddle