Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Need some Informations About AcidCo

Discussion on [Request] Need some Informations About AcidCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Need some Informations About AcidCo

Sup guys,

I know everyone played AcidCo server he will never see a server like it and i think ultimation not planing to open the server again

Well

Anyone know the names of the AcidCo Team Users?
Anyone know What does source does acidco uses? TQ binar or LOTF?
Anyone know email of anyone of acid's team?
Anyone know when AcidCo will come again?

Thanks
Old 01/08/2011, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
They use their own custom source. Obviously not bin or something as HORRIBLE as lotf.

From what I've heard acidco is gone forever. There was the revival thread of them working on it again but that thread died ages ago so I'd say it's unlikely it will ever be returning.

All the prime servers have shut down now (Qonquer, acidco, manifesto) and the only glimmer of hope I see running right now is trinity. There are a bunch in progress but as of right now they are all bin/lotf copy/paste servers not worth the bandwidth they are sucking up
Old 01/08/2011, 20:09   #3

Do you think Qonquer or Acidco will release their sources? or they sell them?
Old 01/08/2011, 20:40   #4

elite*gold: 28
Old 01/08/2011, 20:55   #5

Yah what people don't seem to realize is a source like that, if it was ever for sale, would run a few hundred if not thousand bux.
Old 01/08/2011, 21:53   #6

That's what i'm talking about, their work doesn't appreciate with money seriously and if their server back, Most servers will be Down cuz all players will leave and for me i will close my server,Acid co server can't be ended like that we should get Ultimation and Hybird here to listen to us i really miss acid co so much , i had a lot of friends there,Very Good quests,Pro's only playing,They Make tourney like a ****, [Rescue The Hostage] Like counter strike , and Footbool tourney etc......... I Challenge anyone if he can do that i will pay for him
Old 01/08/2011, 22:10   #7

Players treated them like **** for starters.
Old 01/08/2011, 22:21   #8

omfg i played it for long time and i knew every player there but really i never spoke with someone so why don't they ban who treat them bad?

When i watched them video today on youtube i feel like my server is nothing to them my server is -100% to them, i kept asking myself,How they done this ****? How those ppl doing that? They did what Conquer couldn't do and even i think conquer copied some quests from them
Old 01/08/2011, 22:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
omfg i played it for long time and i knew every player there but really i never spoke with someone so why don't they ban who treat them bad?

When i watched them video today on youtube i feel like my server is nothing to them my server is -100% to them, i kept asking myself,How they done this ****? How those ppl doing that? They did what Conquer couldn't do and even i think conquer copied some quests from them
I'm sure real co can do much more then anybody here can do. So they could do all the things they did.

But they were far the best server ever.
Old 01/08/2011, 22:42   #10

so noway to play in that server again or get it's source so anyone run it on a UK server and we play on it too bad
Old 01/08/2011, 22:44   #11

Quote:
so noway to play in that server again or get it's source so anyone run it on a UK server and we play on it too bad
Source is not aviable, Ulti dosn't work with servers anymore.
So no is not possible
Old 01/08/2011, 23:06   #12

so we have to find our ways to do that quests and make servers in our own
Old 01/08/2011, 23:37   #13

Quote:
so we have to find our ways to do that quests and make servers in our own
Tournaments are actually not hard to do.

Let me give you an example.

Code:
        public static void Threading()//This is for all tournaments, should only be used one time
        {
            //Where the time threads, to check if a tournament should start.
            //Make it time check with DateTime.Now.Minute, to see if it's the actual minute
            //Then a bool to check if it have already started
        }
        public static void SendSignUp()//This should be in every class of a tournament
        {
            //Sending that is about to sign up for the tournament
        }
        public static void SendTournament()//This should also be in every class of a tournament
        {
            //Sending players into the tournament, if they are signed up
        }
        public static void EndTournament()
        {
            //Ends the tournament
        }
You have my msn already, so next time I see you online I will contact you.
Old 01/09/2011, 16:07   #14

/.
Old 01/09/2011, 16:53   #15

No offense but in that you are creating a new thread for each client and then sleeping it just to print out msgs?....

I actually just added a system to hellmouth that I call a dynamic action queue... What I do for my stuff (will be used for everything from events to DoTs/HoTs to disguise skills). basically it's a queue that organizes itself with the next item to expire. I just store like Client, Action Type, ActionValue and Expires. That way I can just do a single thread that processes the next action to occur.

I dunno... just doesn't seem like a very good idea to be creating threads all over the place for such basic things like sending server msgs... also why are you doing a thread per client to send a msg? Why not just do a ToServer type msg method and call that from a single tourny thread?
Thanks
1 User