Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Cabal Extreme Addresses Informations

Discussion on [REQUEST]Cabal Extreme Addresses Informations within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Cabal Extreme Addresses Informations

Hello.

I'm playing cabal-extreme right now ... i'm trying to find some addresses from 2 days now but no success ... i tryed different methods and again no success ... i tryed to search the forum but no success again -.-" ... i tryed to follow some guides that i found around here but no success again ... this is the last chance i have so plz help me

If any1 can help me to find those addresses and post them here or pm me or make a good guide or anything that can help me, i will give him a thx to all of his posts ) ...

I'm searching for those addresses : AOE, skill range, no delay and wall hack (no obstacle)

Thx in advance ^.^
Old 05/11/2010, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
009ec592 speed hack yan
Old 05/11/2010, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
This thread is way too old, closed.
infracted for bumping.
Closed Thread