Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]P servers Legal or Illegal?

Discussion on [Discussion]P servers Legal or Illegal? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2010, 16:41   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by herekorvac View Post
ffs we knew this a long time ago.. i said it in like my first post..

If you post a client download link it violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia >< ffs..
STFU, just telling me after i found it my self >.< That's not really help full, is it?

Old 03/12/2010, 12:46   #32

elite*gold: 0
Basicly by laws in england where i live all i know is by law u cnt sue as easy as u can us and other countrys u actully need warnings etc... unless its an extreme case so all i know is as long as i dont ignor the first warning they send to me im safe.
Old 03/12/2010, 18:04   #33

Im from austria. Im save. Im just not able to use TQ bins as they are The original server files
Old 03/12/2010, 20:10   #34

either way u look at it your using a copyrited object no matter what edits or changes u do to it its allways TQ's CO unless......
u create your own version using the same principal of co just not any of there files !
create your own game or just stick to the copyrited & infringemented stuff and hope for the best!
fully illegal id say -.- but who dnt like 2 do illegal stuff and try not 2 get caught lmao
Old 03/12/2010, 22:10   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSN9NE View Post
either way u look at it your using a copyrited object no matter what edits or changes u do to it its allways TQ's CO unless......
u create your own version using the same principal of co just not any of there files !
create your own game or just stick to the copyrited & infringemented stuff and hope for the best!
fully illegal id say -.- but who dnt like 2 do illegal stuff and try not 2 get caught lmao
you know nothing..

just dont put a dlink of the client.. have an autopatcher if anything..

and secondly don't use their images.

lastly depending on the country.. i know egypt wont do **** to people with tq bins.. they dont give a rats *** so if u live there.. congratz do w.e the fck u want lolz

anyway if you somehow get a letter from TQ .. its just a scare letter like think of it this way..

you got some kid in ur school who thinks hes a badass

go up to him and be like im going to ******* kick ur *** after school.. then show up.. twenty bucks he wont or he will be like dude we dont want to fight man i dont want to get in trouble.. blah lbahbalbalhlh

thats like TQ they dont have the time or the money to spend on measly server making a fraction of what they do.
Old 03/12/2010, 22:12   #36

Received Thanks: 2,518
Anyways i think we have covered everything you need to know about this.

Closed.
Closed Thread