Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FB/SS for 5165 weird bug...

Discussion on FB/SS for 5165 weird bug... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FB/SS for 5165 weird bug...

I did this with NO errors and debugged it fine...when I get into the game I can fb/ss anything EXCEPT players lol...that's jus no fun...can anyone hlp me put it so that it attack players too >.>, and yes it's for 5165 but it's just no fun when players can't fb/ss one another >.>...I have asked in that thread for over days now and no answer...so I though I would have luck here...anyways HELP ME PLEASE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2010, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Sounds to me like you need to add/re-write the code for linear distance targets to add monsters/tnpc/guards to the target list before doing damage. Look at how the player code is done and use it as a guide to add the other stuff (assuming it isn't already added)

If not go through and fix the existing code.
Old 02/25/2010, 23:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Sounds to me like you need to add/re-write the code for linear distance targets to add monsters/tnpc/guards to the target list before doing damage. Look at how the player code is done and use it as a guide to add the other stuff (assuming it isn't already added)

If not go through and fix the existing code.
that's what I simply don't get lol...I'm a starter at C# so I dunno wut u jus said lol...I have .Arco's code working well but it just doesn't attack players...could u give me like a "LITTLE" guide on what to find and what to fix(not so many things I kno ur busy)...
Old 02/25/2010, 23:44   #4

Can normal players fb/ss?
Or is it just PM's who can't fb/ss?
Old 02/26/2010, 00:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker_ View Post
Can normal players fb/ss?
Or is it just PM's who can't fb/ss?
haven't tried dat lol...y u asking xD?
Old 02/26/2010, 00:18   #6

Because Arco released a code that that fixes so GM/PM's can PK.
But the code don't work for ss/fb.

To make this work you need to go to I think attack.cs and search for "GM" and delete the 2 results it comes up with.

I hope i'm right orelse I will be really embarassed, xD.
Old 02/26/2010, 00:24   #7

Quote:

To make this work you need to go to I think attack.cs and search for "GM" and delete the 2 results it comes up with.

embarrassed**
Old 02/26/2010, 00:44   #8

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:

Embarrassed.
Here's some advice, don't give advice unless you know what you are talking about, leave the coding questions to coders.

@killer
Check my GM/Pm pk thread, smythe posted something on there as well.