Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who are know the id for this map { Heart Map }

Discussion on who are know the id for this map { Heart Map } within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
who are know the id for this map { Heart Map }

hello ev 1

i wanna know da id map for this map in da pic

Old 02/22/2010, 00:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Old 02/22/2010, 00:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
and mapdoc ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB-Bot Curt Heart
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Is there any chance to update DB-bot that the bot collect Curt Heart too?? or is there any version?
Have a Heart!
08/12/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
http://dragonica.iahgames.com/Images/News/Kaliza%2 0web.jpg Little Charmaine is 4, and has been fighting Stage 4 cancer for quite awhile. An expensive drug treatment in the U.S. will double her chances of survival, but requires a hefty sum of money. This August, IAHGames, together with partners Epicsoft and 8 Interactive, will be donating all non-royalty proceeds of the "Heart and Soul" packages sold in the English servers. Each package contains an unreleased Heart Balloon and also...
Cursed heart help me
07/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I botted during 4 hours at red scorpions (level 40) and i am level 44 and I only got 12 cursed hearts.... Is there a faster way to get them because I need 500 and with 3 cursed hearts per hour, it is like impossible :confused::confused: PS : I play in sjsro new and i use sibibot
Heart Pierce
11/28/2008 - General Art - 5 Replies
Its not actually art work but I wrote alot of poems like that because I was deeply in love or heart broken or just in a bad mood.I write only when I feel. Here it is: First Confession When i shut my eyes i can touch the sky! When i forget you i will die… When i think about you i am on the 7th sky! But you cut my wings and i cannot fly… Why you give me only pain?
Broken Heart bug
02/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
When you get a good heart, the NPC you talk with makes a kissing animation. When you get a broken heart, the NPC you talk with starts laughing. If you are mounted and talk with an NPC, he will make the animation (kiss or laugh) but it will say "you are mounted" as an error. So now, you know if he will like you or not. If he likes you, unmount and get it. If he laughs at you, go to the next one