Its not actually art work but I wrote alot of poems like that because I was deeply in love or heart broken or just in a bad mood.I write only when I feel.
Here it is:
First Confession
When i shut my eyes i can touch the sky!
When i forget you i will die…
When i think about you i am on the 7th sky!
But you cut my wings and i cannot fly…
Why you give me only pain?
When tomorrow I will be the same…
Why don’t you answer my love?
Because i feel like a white dove.
Why don’t you see my tears?
That I’ve cryed all these years!
Inside my heart is fire burning…
Burning for you and you are not returning…
The world is turning…
And now i am learning…
The sun shines and the day starts…
And we are now two different parts…
Who will stop my pain?
And save me from her Game…
who are know the id for this map { Heart Map } 02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies hello ev 1
i wanna know da id map for this map in da pic
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9189/map1600.j pg
Have a Heart! 08/12/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies http://dragonica.iahgames.com/Images/News/Kaliza%2 0web.jpg
Little Charmaine is 4, and has been fighting Stage 4 cancer for quite awhile. An expensive drug treatment in the U.S. will double her chances of survival, but requires a hefty sum of money.
This August, IAHGames, together with partners Epicsoft and 8 Interactive, will be donating all non-royalty proceeds of the "Heart and Soul" packages sold in the English servers. Each package contains an unreleased Heart Balloon and also...
Cursed heart help me 07/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies Hello everyone, I botted during 4 hours at red scorpions (level 40) and i am level 44 and I only got 12 cursed hearts.... Is there a faster way to get them because I need 500 and with 3 cursed hearts per hour, it is like impossible :confused::confused:
PS : I play in sjsro new and i use sibibot
Lk Pierce frage 06/13/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies so hallo zusammen,
also ich habe nen LK der 197 Aspd hat und nun wollte ich fragen ob es etwas gibt (ein programm zb macro oder so) was es ermöglicht wenn ich eine bestimmt taste einmal drücke das Pierce z.b 10 mal hintereinander kommt damit hals schnell geht. mfg sherye