Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone working on...

Discussion on anyone working on... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone working on...

anyone here working on a 5017 or have one thats already up
Old 02/20/2010, 20:12   #2

I am . Well atleast i'm just trying to improve an old source that i used in the past . But i'm just improving what i can (that isn't that much) . Like removing some npc's changing some features etc . But i would love to learn more about coding and how i can improve lotf alot .
Old 02/20/2010, 21:37   #3

elite*gold: 20
I would suggest to you to DO NOT USE LOTF i made that big mistake myselfe n took some bad things into my coding style.... now its even harder to learn it more efficient , performant , Stable... please do not use lotf until you kno what u are doing
Old 02/20/2010, 21:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
I would suggest to you to DO NOT USE LOTF i made that big mistake myselfe n took some bad things into my coding style.... now its even harder to learn it more efficient , performant , Stable... please do not use lotf until you kno what u are doing
Ah i c . Well thanks for letting me know that .
Could u maybe tell me how i can start learning it (on a good way )
Old 02/20/2010, 21:56   #5

Like not starting with Conquer Coding?
Old 02/20/2010, 21:59   #6

Quote:
Like not starting with Conquer Coding?
Well .arco told me to read some tuts about c# and thats what i'm doing atm . i think thats better then starting at lotf? or is it big mistake ?
Old 02/20/2010, 22:20   #7

i think thats better then starting at lotf <- I think so too

I would start at console applications simple **** then IO , Sockets , Servers like a chat server or sumthin
Old 02/21/2010, 00:24   #8

Dont even look at conquer just yet

LEARN THE BASICS

And it will just click (when your coding conquer)
Old 02/21/2010, 06:11   #9

Im working on a big project that will be finished soon.
Is a pvp project with only trojans and warriors.
Also with over 100commands and about 6tournaments.
And alot other stuff. There is added VIP also. and commands for connecting to a certain NPC, i used it for a connection to tournament. also it have alot advanced ban system with kick, warning, ban, ipban. And +16items. Yellow goodluck and special shops for VIPs. Also there is a cps system like acidco where you gain cps from tournaments. Well if you think im not right i can take screenshots of source or what ever. Or if you want more info you can just ask =]
Also i rewritten alot in the lotf source to make it more stable, since is just a crashing source, but easy to work with =]
Old 02/21/2010, 13:14   #10

Received Thanks: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
anyone here working on a 5017 or have one thats already up
Most people ditched it, it was the half way house between co 1.0 and co 2.0, and alot of people prefer 5065/5095 to 5017.
Old 02/21/2010, 14:42   #11

Quote:
you made that mistake because you had no clue what you were doing, don't discourage others to use it. Only reason it wasn't effiecient for you or even stable is because you put stupid **** in there and your staff was just awful. If you didn't put that random stupid **** in then it would be stable. So don't discourage others from using LOTF.. your all using it now. so no difference.

@korvacs , yeah i thought so...
Old 02/21/2010, 15:02   #12

Quote:
you made that mistake because you had no clue what you were doing, don't discourage others to use it. Only reason it wasn't effiecient for you or even stable is because you put stupid **** in there and your staff was just awful. If you didn't put that random stupid **** in then it would be stable. So don't discourage others from using LOTF.. your all using it now. so no difference.
1. thats what i just said so read ffs

2. What has it to do with my staff? I dont even have a server anymore

3. No.

#reported you
Old 02/21/2010, 16:03   #13

Quote:

I resent that statement
Old 02/21/2010, 20:44   #14

Quote:

@korvacs , yeah i thought so...
Ill bet on that 90% of those who use the new sources have used LOTF before. They think lotf is bad, emmm they ever tried recode anything in it to make it more stable or what ever. My server runs fine without 1 error yet and there is no bugs in damage and all commands and npcs work. My lotf source is more advanced then any other of the new sources o.O so why they talk so bad about lotf i dont know o.O
Old 02/21/2010, 20:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
I resent that statement
I respect your resentment of his statement.

(Just posting to check how many of these cool stars my display name has)