Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Guildwar starting and ending?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 66
Guildwar starting and ending?

If I have a case for a guildwar start and end where would I put it in 5165? World.cs or Database.cs?



WHITELIONX is offline  
Old 12/26/2009, 16:55   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
If I have a case for a guildwar start and end where would I put it in 5165? World.cs or Database.cs?
What do you mean?
There is already a method for GuildWar start and end.
Look in Features->GuildWar.cs.
Scroll to the very bottom.
You'll see it.


Arcо is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 17:10   #3
 
elite*gold: 188
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 36
#request close
Threadstarter got what he wanted
Fleaman is offline  
Old 12/26/2009, 17:15   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
[QUOTE =. Rex; 3748980] # request close
Thread starter got what he wanted [/ QUOTE]

Only the threadstarter can request this thread closed as he might need more help.


Arcо is offline  
Old 12/26/2009, 17:23   #5
 
elite*gold: 188
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 36
I sent you one gold

#edit

Maybe if you send it to someone else you will get the Elite*Gold Trade Tag...
But i'm not sure
Fleaman is offline  
Old 12/26/2009, 17:26   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rex View Post
I sent you one gold

#edit

Maybe if you send it to someone else you will get the Elite*Gold Trade Tag...
But i'm not sure

No you must buy it to get it.
Arcо is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2009, 03:24   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 66
Ok so I just need to add a command for it to start at a certain time and date right? If so that is done or at least I will test it later to see if it works hehe. I got no errors so I assume it will work
WHITELIONX is offline  
Old 12/27/2009, 07:15   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 919
Received Thanks: 442
lol...if it was that easy.. nah you should pretty much have it.. you'll have bugs though, just a warning
.Guru is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2009, 07:18   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis B View Post
lol...if it was that easy.. nah you should pretty much have it.. you'll have bugs though, just a warning

Most codes work through trail and error though.
Arcо is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2009, 14:44   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 66
Well I am testing the same thing that applies to DisCity now that the map ID is genuine lmao, Have any of you guys found the correct ID for grotto yet? Because it is not 7001 >.<
Basically I have put in without errors

public static void StartWar()
{
if (DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Friday)
if (DateTime.Now.Hour == 20 && DateTime.Now.Minute <= 00)

So theoretically it should start at that time and date correct? I just added this to what was already there :P I also assume it is in this part somewhere that I will put the halo award thing also but at the end somewhere?
WHITELIONX is offline  
Old 12/27/2009, 19:27   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 919
Received Thanks: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
Well I am testing the same thing that applies to DisCity now that the map ID is genuine lmao, Have any of you guys found the correct ID for grotto yet? Because it is not 7001 >.<
Basically I have put in without errors

public static void StartWar()
{
if (DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Friday)
if (DateTime.Now.Hour == 20 && DateTime.Now.Minute <= 00)

So theoretically it should start at that time and date correct? I just added this to what was already there :P I also assume it is in this part somewhere that I will put the halo award thing also but at the end somewhere?
i've been told it's 1801, but truely i'm not sure.

about the daytime code.. it looks right, but i don't use datetime. tht code (if works) starts gw at 8 pm every friday (8 pm on your computer). you still have to add a { after every if just remember that.
.Guru is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2009, 20:21   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 744
Received Thanks: 539
Hey,

Why won't you add in a timer, and then add the delegate function at the serverload function.
It can be used, for things like starting guild war, class tournament and such things.
If you don't know where I'm talking about, or don't have a clue about how to do it.
I will be more then happy to help you out.
ImmuneOne is offline  
Old 12/28/2009, 11:24   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Hey,

Why won't you add in a timer, and then add the delegate function at the serverload function.
It can be used, for things like starting guild war, class tournament and such things.
If you don't know where I'm talking about, or don't have a clue about how to do it.
I will be more then happy to help you out.

Global timer?
Arcо is offline  
Old 12/28/2009, 15:14   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 744
Received Thanks: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis C View Post

Global timer?
Yeah, what i taught you.
PS. It's not the official term/name.
ImmuneOne is offline  
Old 12/29/2009, 00:01   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,740
Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Yeah, what i taught you.
PS. It's not the official term/name.

Whatever it is, its pretty much the best thing to happen.
Way better than datetime.


Arcо is offline  
Reply



« [Request]Tq binary 5065 GM commands | i need help to fix this problem »

Similar Threads
[Help] GuildWar
how do I Make a Guild War in my servver? I Use tq Binaries, I added NPCs like CPAdmin, Translated almost everything but i can't make a GW..:S help me please ;D
7 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
IS CO ENDING?
IS CONQUER ENDING
27 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.