Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

client close after sending password crypto seed

Discussion on client close after sending password crypto seed within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
client close after sending password crypto seed

pretty much as title says, client close after sending password seed
i've done some debugging, packet is correct with right structure (len 8, type 1059, random seed on offset 4)
im using a public loader on patch 5856 with custom source
loader is pretty straight forward, i did try to debug client with olly but nothing obvious, so was asking if there is something i duno before i digging deeper for couple of hrs figuring it out
Old 07/05/2014, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check the debug folder for crash dumps (not all that helpful) and also client logs. You might get some insight about what happened from the logs, but at first glance it sounds like a cryptography issue.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New TQ Password Crypto.
06/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 40 Replies
If you can decrypt this message then you have a solution to the password crypto. (the message below is hex code for some source code) but dont be fooled its not straight text to hex. Enjoy :) PS: its probably the easiest encryption there has ever been :)
C++ Password Seed
02/15/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
so it should go like this 8 bytes (length, type and then a random int pass seed) the random pass << means i should make a rand of some letter and numbers then encrypt it ?
Sending to client
04/20/2009 - RO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
So i'v been trying to figure this out on my own, but i can't find any information about this. What i want to do is hook RPE into a process but instead of sending a packet to the server this process is connected to i want to send a packet to the client. So i can trick the client into activating a certain something which is actually doesn't have. And seeing how there is ZERO (function reference) documentation on howto write custom filters i just posted this :P All i need to do is send...