Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CP drops question...

Discussion on CP drops question... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post CP drops question...

Is there any sources/clients out that have the CP drop? or can anyone help me try to get cp drops (coding wise)?

And where i can find all the required links for making a pserv?
Old 12/20/2013, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Look in the release section.

There's a sticky right there listing all the popular sources and every source comes with a really simple setup guide to get you started.

Keep in mind you'll need to learn to program if you want to actually do much with your server.

Redux is one of my more recent releases and is pretty much fully featured classic source and would easily allow you to configure cp drops for any mob you wanted right in the database.

Pretty much every source has some system in place to drop cp and if not it's all of like 3 lines of code to add rofl.
Old 12/20/2013, 01:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Look in the release section.

There's a sticky right there listing all the popular sources and every source comes with a really simple setup guide to get you started.

Keep in mind you'll need to learn to program if you want to actually do much with your server.

Redux is one of my more recent releases and is pretty much fully featured classic source and would easily allow you to configure cp drops for any mob you wanted right in the database.

Pretty much every source has some system in place to drop cp and if not it's all of like 3 lines of code to add rofl.
Could you be so kind as to give me a list of the programs needed/recommended? I programmed a bit, but not anything that could really help me out much...

Maybe a link or 2 as well? >_>

Sorry for being so noobish
Old 12/20/2013, 02:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDevilDude12 View Post
Is there any sources/clients out that have the CP drop? or can anyone help me try to get cp drops (coding wise)?

And where i can find all the required links for making a pserv?

its very easy tp cps drop, the difficult 1 is to make it the best way on implementing it.
Old 12/20/2013, 03:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDevilDude12 View Post
Could you be so kind as to give me a list of the programs needed/recommended?

- Pick the client that reflects the same version as the source you pick.

Again, as pro4never said, you will need to learn to code to really make a successful server. Goodluck (:
Thanks
1 User