Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] DROPS

Discussion on [QUESTION] DROPS within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] DROPS

hi im pete,

and i have a question about drops...

couple things ( this is lotf , idc if you dont like it )

1.) How do i make it so if you double click the money thing you can drop it

2.) How do i make it so if someone gets a dragonball drop it says (charname) Got a dragonball he is in (Mapid)

3.) How do i make it so if someone gets a drop people cant pick up the item unless they wait for a certain amount of time

4.) COMPLETED

5.) How do i make it so people cant jump guildgates ( pull back packets?? )

6.) How do i make it so people get money when attack pole and also there guild fund gets money

7.) how do i make it if you get over2bil guild fund it doesnt go negatvies ( or w.e the number is )

___

dont flame... ofcourse if you help me you get your thx
Old 02/09/2009, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post

2.) How do i make it so if someone gets a dragonball drop it says (charname) Got a dragonball he is in (Mapid)

3.) How do i make it so if someone gets a drop people cant pick up the item unless they wait for a certain amount of time

4.) lastly how do i make it so if your red/black name you drop more than just a couple items no and then
1. A Packet.
2. Go to the code where it is dropped, and add a message.
3. A Packet.
4. If dropping while red/black is coded in, change some values.
Old 02/10/2009, 00:06   #3

ok can you help me do this later? like do i do if item = dragonball ( the item code for idk )
(
SendMsgToall(.... + " Char.Name " + has gotten a dragonball he is in + "Char.MapId" + !! Go get him" something like that
)

also pakcets lol
Old 02/10/2009, 00:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
hi im pete,

and i have a question about drops...

couple things ( this is lotf , idc if you dont like it )
]It's a data/0x3f2 packet you need to handle. I'm pretty sure the dwParam (offset 8???) is the amount of money to drop. Basically, find the ID for however much gold is requested(find the ID for sycee or gold, gold bars, etc), and then drop an item with it. It's already done for monsters so it won't be a total redo.
When you handle the dropped item/1101 packet, check if the item ID == a dragonball ID and then send a global message? not really that complex
Add a UID filter onto the item. Basically add a uint field onto the DropItem class, and then check if the UID == your UID(when you handle the 1101 packet for picking it up) or the time limit is up.(Have fun with the team ****, lol)
4.) lastly how do i make it so if your red/black name you drop more than just a couple items no and then
Uhh, if (PKPoints > 30) drop 3 items more?

dont flame... ofcourse if you help me you get your thx
`